Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesSnuggle
Snuggle Ultra Blue Sparkle Liquid Fabric Softener

Snuggle® Ultra™ Blue Sparkle® Liquid Fabric Softener

Our Blue Sparkle® scent is a fresh and clean blend of white floral and bright green citrus notes.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
[product:snuggle-ultra-blue-sparkle-liquid-fabric-softener] does this irritate children’s skin with eczema?
Liquid or dryer sheets?
Start your review of Snuggle® Ultra™ Blue Sparkle® Liquid Fabric Softener!
Brittany C.
Bay Point, CA
I am absolutely obsessed with this fabric softener! The smell is delightful actually lasts and leaves the clothes smelling sooo good! And leaves me a happy mommy! You cannot go wrong with snuggle!!
Angelina C.
Keene, NH
Snuggle® Ultra™ Blue Sparkle® Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Angelina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite softer ever !! And it never fails me it always leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. I really like how affordable this product is as well as how great it is In general. I really like the pretty blue bottle and the adorable bear on it. I would recommend this snuggle softer blue sparkle best scent ever [product:snuggle-ultra-blue-sparkle-liquid-fabric-softener]
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Snuggle® Ultra™ Blue Sparkle® Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Snuggle is one of my favorite brand. I love the smell of my clothes every time I use this product. Makes my clothes so soft I love itSnuggle® Ultra™ Blue Sparkle® Liquid Fabric Softener
Joylynn G.
I really like this product very much. ... This size last me a month. ... Not very expensive at all. .... Makes your clothes static free and makes them smell so pretty. ... Will keep buying. ... Do recommend to everyone. ... Please Keep making this great product. Thanks.
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
I love this fabric softener for my clothes. I only use it on mine and my husband’s clothes because it’s got too much fragrance and chemicals for me to use for my toddler’s skin. But I love the way it makes my clothes smell! Plus it’s pretty affordable
Rachel S.
Snuggle® Ultra™ Blue Sparkle® Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Rachel S.
This is an amazing product! I love the smell and how it makes my clothes soft. I've been using it for years and haven't had an issue once. Best place to purchase is Sam's, definitely the best priced around!
Dianna C.
Columbia, MD
Snuggle® Ultra™ Blue Sparkle® Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Dianna C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Smells very clean. I just love the smell. I’ve been using this for like 2 years… I use the biggest size.
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Snuggle® Ultra™ Blue Sparkle® Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Snuggle® Ultra™ Blue Sparkle® Liquid Fabric Softener this is always one of my favorite fabric softeners! It smells so good and leaves your clothes smelling so nice and fresh! I love this brand!!!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
I know I like the smell of this fabric softener but don’t seem to buy it too often because it isn’t offered where we buy our laundry products. Recently I did use it on vacation. It smells so good! My clothes in my suitcase smelled so fresh. I need to make a special trip just to get this!
Kandice B.
Denham Springs, LA
Snuggle is also a really great choice. It keeps my clothes smelling fresh all day. It's a tough pick between Snuggle and Gain for me. I usually take turns buying.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cezz G.