Snuggle Ultra  Free Clear Liquid Fabric Softener uploaded by Grasiella M.

Snuggle Ultra Free Clear Liquid Fabric Softener

BY SNUGGLE

Ultra Snuggle Free Clear Liquid Fabric Softener: 60 loads*NEW_LINE* Free of perfumes, clear of dyes*NEW_LINE* Gentle on all skin types*NEW_LINE* Safe for all HE washing machines*NEW_LINE* see more...

Snuggle Ultra Free Clear Liquid Fabric Softener
Jackie D.
York, PA
I use this on my towels and find they last so much longer. I also like this one because some of the other smells can become overpowering (and I dont like using those after shaving in the shower.)
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My dad has some sensitivity to laundry products so I buy this for his clothing. He has never had any issues with it so I am very pleased with it. There are cheaper brands but sometimes you need to spend a few more pennies to have a great product.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
I love that Snuggle came out with a formula that doesn’t contain unnecessary ingredients that are harmful to the skin. I use this for my whole family’s laundry and it adds just the right amount of softness and fresh scent.
Kamri P.
Houston
I like snuggle too because I feel like it makes my clothes actually soft to the touch when it comes out of the dryer. I think it’s very effective and does what it says it will do to your clothing while in the wash cycle.
Nikki B.
Rock, WV
I use this product for my baby’s clothing as it makes them soft and static free with no irritating dyes or scents.

Love the price and can easily be found at local grocery stores!!

Highly recommend to parents
Misty W.
While I don't love that this has color in the soap- I LOVE the smell and how well this cleans. I think this is one of my favorite softeners and I'll keep using this and I would highly recommend this product
Teresa L.
Very affordable. Softens and reduces static too. Smells very neutral and doesn't cause itchy skin. I don't use it on towels but it might be okay as I've read others do. I would buy a larger jug if it were available. I buy in-store so can't comment on delivery. It is the perfect accompaniment to a scented detergent that you wish to not cover up w scented softener; the detergent scent still comes strongly through. Or if using with free clear detergent the end result is simply fresh and clean. Works for everyone! I highly recommend this liquid softener and hope it sticks around.
Kim S.
Morristown, TN
I tried this item and I did have my doubts but was surprised after using it, it works great and leaves the same softness and great smelling scent. It is affordable and I saw no difference really in the price from the others.  I would buy it again no doubt and I would recommend it to others.
Becky S.
I bought this when I was doing laundry for someone who had allergens to the scents and dyes from other softeners. This seemed to work okay for him, he didn't know I used a softener at all but then again, without a fragrance boost, I didn't really know why I used it either
Sam S.
Burnet, TX
Love this fabric softener! The smell is not only awesome but it keeps clothes nice! Not disappointing at all, very effective and affordable. Would recommend any of the snuggle fabric softener. There are several different products.
Mila P.