Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY SNUGGLE

Phylicia B.
Hamilton
Love this! The scent matches and is quite nice and light. I especially love the dryer sheets. They are so versatile and work so well. I am able to rip them in half and get away with using only half per dryer load which is fantastic! I also rip one in half and place them into pairs of shoes to absorb bad scents and refresh the shoes.
Stephanie M.
Louisa, KY
We love snuggle it’s been a favorite since I was little we still use it! Great price and smell
Kenia H.
Blacklick, OH
Snuggles fabric sheets and liquid works well together. My towels come out super soft and fluffy. Never used anything else.
Faith F.
My laundry smells fresh all day and people compliment me all the time. I really love Snuggle. It's great
Ashlee N.
Liverpool
Great price usually will gwet at walmart. The smell isnt too strong which is good and i only ever need maybe 1 or 2 sheets
Sara B.
Pevely
Best smelling  dryer sheets on the planet! Helps the static  and leaves my clothes soft. Its expensive . Great
violeta u.
Snuggle is a great fabric softener but with the sheets are a good addition with the whites Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets
Kaylee M.
I love snuggle! Absolutely smells great and works wonders!! It's a staple for laundry in our house!
charlsie w.
Johnson City, TN
great on stains! helps take our all stains that babies make and also messy ones from husband's working on cars
Heather V.
Love these dryer sheets! They work very well and make my clothes hold into that soft clean scent!!