Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN

Snuggle is the only fabric softener we use, it makes out clothes super soft and they smell great for days.
Cherish B.
Cherish B.
Madisonville, KY

Easy on the skin. Gets stains out and leaves clothes smelling fresh. Helps reduce static and easy on skin
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Smells good and does the job. Not much else to say other than I really like it. Snuggle is a good brand z
Megan H.
Megan H.
Salem, MA

Love the Options in this value pack, keeps our clothing soft, lint free, and protects against stains!
Liss M.
Liss M.
Wasco Ca

I love love this smell and I've tried thee other smells but I always end up going back to this one.
Guadalupe P.
Guadalupe P.
Dickinson, TX

Snuggle leaves my clothes smelling so good and it feels so soft when i put it on i love it so much
Lalaohmy Q.
Lalaohmy Q.

Soft clothes no residue feeling. It's just what the name is snuggly soft. Great for linens too
Kerry N.
Kerry N.

Light fresh scent
Doesn't cause me to get hives
Scent lasts for at least 2 weeks
Like the ease
Mairy X.
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA

Smells good, makes my clothes clean and smell the best. Got lots of compliment on what I use.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Snuggle is my go to fabric softener. The smell is not overpowering. It's a light fresh scent

Join Now