Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Brunswick

Son mis favoritas en el mercado porque si dejan la ropa con su aroma y se usan 1 o 2 hojas por cada secada.
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN

Snuggle is the only fabric softener we use, it makes out clothes super soft and they smell great for days.
Cherish B.
Cherish B.
Madisonville, KY

Easy on the skin. Gets stains out and leaves clothes smelling fresh. Helps reduce static and easy on skin
Johanna V.
Johanna V.

Love love love these snuggle. He price is right. Great value. Good on clothes and you can buy anywhere.
Krista H.
Krista H.
Waco, TX

These smell great. I use them in my dryer and place them in my closet to keep my clothes smelling fresh
Megan H.
Megan H.
Salem, MA

Love the Options in this value pack, keeps our clothing soft, lint free, and protects against stains!
Liss M.
Liss M.
Wasco Ca

I love love this smell and I've tried thee other smells but I always end up going back to this one.
Guadalupe P.
Guadalupe P.
Dickinson, TX

Snuggle leaves my clothes smelling so good and it feels so soft when i put it on i love it so much
Gwen S.
Gwen S.
Willingboro, NJ

always buy the snuggle varity pack , does a good job of soften the clothes and has a great smell
Lalaohmy Q.
Lalaohmy Q.

Soft clothes no residue feeling. It's just what the name is snuggly soft. Great for linens too

Join Now