Add a Photo

Scar L.
Lancaster, CA
Nov. 8, 2016, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack
I really like the fresh scent that it leaves on my clothes. I really like this product.
Mai L.
Mai L.
Norwalk, CA
My go to detergent when I can't find any on sale! I love the fresh and cozy smell of it
Lexy N.
Lexy N.
Canton
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack
Leaves a nice fresh scent on clothing. Very long lasting. Not too strong or overbearing
valentina G.
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
I love the original scent of snuggle! It's the best fabric softener out there.
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Richfield, MN
This is a good mixture snuggle leaves your clothes fresh smelling good all day
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Clinton, TN
March 28, 2017, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack
I just bought this all stain lifter but I bought it in the small pods. I usually go for a less expensive laundry brand like Purex, but it kept leaving grease looking marks on my clothes so I switched to this one and so far it's worked out a lot better
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Clayton
April 26, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack
This product is made with good intentions lol. But is not really that efficient I go with other products instead. It smells good but it won't last that long. And the price is average. I would recommend you other products lol
Bev M.
Bev M.
Feb. 13, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack
I currently use both these products everyday I absolutely love them! The all gets all the stains out and the snuggles makes my cloths nice and soft! N smelling great!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
April 23, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack
Smells amazing. I love how this does not irritate my skin. One of the few that do not give me dry itchy skin. The smell never fades. I always wash my clothes and never rewear. The price can be hefty but it is worth it compared to the other brands. I would 10/10 recommend this to others!
Grace F.
Grace F.
April 21, 2017, 8:15 a.m.
Review for: Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack
Don't let the blue liquid fool you! This is a great product to have for laundry and blankets that you want to keep it's fluff and softness. It works great on clothing, blankets and everything else in between. It's affordable for everyone to use and would highly recommend!