Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY SNUGGLE #55 in Fabric Softener

valentina G.
Seattle, WA
Decorator Expert
I love the original scent of snuggle! It's the best fabric softener out there.
Jenna H.
Clinton, TN
I just bought this all stain lifter but I bought it in the small pods. I usually go for a less expensive laundry brand like Purex, but it kept leaving grease looking marks on my clothes so I switched to this one and so far it's worked out a lot better
iliana i.
Salinas, CA
leaves clothes smelling amazing. can always find coupons and get great deals on the snuggle products. it is so effective and will not cause skin to itch when softner is on the clothes. smell is not strong at all and I highly recommend it. a must buy.
Jessica M.
Clayton
This product is made with good intentions lol. But is not really that efficient I go with other products instead. It smells good but it won't last that long. And the price is average. I would recommend you other products lol
Bev M.
I currently use both these products everyday I absolutely love them! The all gets all the stains out and the snuggles makes my cloths nice and soft! N smelling great!
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
Smells amazing. I love how this does not irritate my skin. One of the few that do not give me dry itchy skin. The smell never fades. I always wash my clothes and never rewear. The price can be hefty but it is worth it compared to the other brands. I would 10/10 recommend this to others!
Grace F.
Don't let the blue liquid fool you! This is a great product to have for laundry and blankets that you want to keep it's fluff and softness. It works great on clothing, blankets and everything else in between. It's affordable for everyone to use and would highly recommend!
Brian S.
Racine, WI
nothing but the best hereaqnd is the little snuggle bear the cutest?this makes your clothes the fluffiest i have ever experienced in my lifejust remember you get whats you pay for
Tabitha G.
Ozark, AR
Absolutely love the smell of snuggle. We also like how the smell last. It's somewhat affordable a little pricey than others so we purchase it.
Ambreen A.
I love the smell of fabric softener and especially the Snuggle brand. I like the commercials and the little bear on them are adorable. I mostly buy because of the bear.