Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY

All is my normal,go to laundry soap. Works,pretty good on our clothes, specially since my husband works in construction.
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD

Snuggle fabric softener smells great, keeps clothes from being too staticky and actually great to use on staticky hair!
Andreina G.
Andreina G.

Deja tu ropa limpia y suave, me gusta muchisimo, aparte su aroma es exquisito, lo cual tu ropa siempre estará limpia.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

Smells amazing ! Best fabric softener ever makes all my clothes smell great and gentle enough to use with delicates.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Glen Daniel

The only fabric softener I'll use that doesn't break my husband out. Leaves clothes feeling soft and smelling good.
Roxann S.
Roxann S.
Houston, Tx

I use the dryer sheets not just for clothes but for cleaning and freshening up the room and couches. Love the smell
GERTRUDE c.
GERTRUDE c.

This a great product it keeps your laundry smelling fresh and clean great value on price a little go a long way.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY

Snuggle is my favorite fabric softener! smells absolutely wonderful .. Does the job on keeping the fabrics soft!
Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.

Really like the smell even after clothes are dry. Also does a good job off keeping clothes from having static.
Shea B.
Shea B.

This leaves clothes feeling soft. The best part is that the smell lasts a while. I'd recommend this product.

Join Now