Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY SNUGGLE #94 in Fabric Softener

lydia s.
Snuggle is a great product i use it and have always have wonderful results it leaves my clothes smelling fantastic i do not complain about it
Margaret G.
Vancouver
Stains are the name of the game when you have children (boys to be exact). What can I say it works. Use the tempture chart far best results.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Sed the Snuggle Stan LIfters with Fresh Release Variety Pack few time, i love that it's a variety back. the stain lifters works pretty great!
April M.
Sanger, CA
I have had family and friends ask what smells so good in my house and I tell them it's Suggle! I've used it for years,'it never disappoints.
violeta u.
Snuggle is a great fabric softener but with the sheets are a good addition with the whites Snuggle Blue Sparkle Dryer Sheets
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This is like a two in one combo and they work great together. This lift hard to get out stains from fabrics and leaves clothes clean.
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
All is one of the few detergents I will use on my children's clothes. Its very sensitive for the skin and smells nice and clean!
Carol G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is exactly what I always use to do my laundry... My boys and I have sensitive skin and I love the scent of both products..
Amanda R.
Newport, KY
Great smelling and reasonably priced. Ive used snuggle all my life and probably always will. I remember my mom using it too.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love snuggle with their laundry it gives such fresh scents and keeps your clothes smelling wonderful all day long