Add a Photo

Photo (1)
April M.
April M.
Sanger, CA

I have had family and friends ask what smells so good in my house and I tell them it's Suggle! I've used it for years,'it never disappoints.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona, IA

This is like a two in one combo and they work great together. This lift hard to get out stains from fabrics and leaves clothes clean.
Carol G.
Carol G.

This is exactly what I always use to do my laundry... My boys and I have sensitive skin and I love the scent of both products..
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , Ma

Every day, every load. These smell and work fantastic! Use the matching dryer sheets and your whole closet smells like heaven
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
Mcdonough, GA

Who doesn't love snuggle with their laundry it gives such fresh scents and keeps your clothes smelling wonderful all day long
sherri f.
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ

I use the liquid for clothes and the sheets for my son who is severely allergic to mosquito's. This helps keep them away. Lol
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Newport, KY

Great smelling and reasonably priced. Ive used snuggle all my life and probably always will. I remember my mom using it too.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Warren, RI

Really keeps your clothing fresh and smelling great. Also keeps the clothes in tack and not falling apart after the wash.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY

All is my normal,go to laundry soap. Works,pretty good on our clothes, specially since my husband works in construction.
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD

Snuggle fabric softener smells great, keeps clothes from being too staticky and actually great to use on staticky hair!

Join Now