Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
Mcdonough, GA

Who doesn't love snuggle with their laundry it gives such fresh scents and keeps your clothes smelling wonderful all day long
sherri f.
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ

I use the liquid for clothes and the sheets for my son who is severely allergic to mosquito's. This helps keep them away. Lol
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Newport, KY

Great smelling and reasonably priced. Ive used snuggle all my life and probably always will. I remember my mom using it too.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Warren, RI

Really keeps your clothing fresh and smelling great. Also keeps the clothes in tack and not falling apart after the wash.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY

All is my normal,go to laundry soap. Works,pretty good on our clothes, specially since my husband works in construction.
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD

Snuggle fabric softener smells great, keeps clothes from being too staticky and actually great to use on staticky hair!
sala s.
sala s.

Smells nice. doesn't disappoint. i like it. it's not WOW MAGIC but it cleans out stains really well. thumbs up from me.
Vinicius R.
Vinicius R.

Bananas havaianas bandas bandas bons BSB bugs BSB bom BX chegar em casa do meu iPhone usando o nome de usuário ou senha
Andreina G.
Andreina G.
Miami, FLORIDA

Deja tu ropa limpia y suave, me gusta muchisimo, aparte su aroma es exquisito, lo cual tu ropa siempre estará limpia.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.

Smells amazing ! Best fabric softener ever makes all my clothes smell great and gentle enough to use with delicates.

Join Now