Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Ozark, AR

Absolutely love the smell of snuggle. We also like how the smell last. It's somewhat affordable a little pricey than others so we purchase it.
lydia s.
lydia s.

Snuggle is a great product i use it and have always have wonderful results it leaves my clothes smelling fantastic i do not complain about it
Olga S.
Olga S.
roseville, CA

Sed the Snuggle Stan LIfters with Fresh Release Variety Pack few time, i love that it's a variety back. the stain lifters works pretty great!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona, IA

This is like a two in one combo and they work great together. This lift hard to get out stains from fabrics and leaves clothes clean.
Carol G.
Carol G.

This is exactly what I always use to do my laundry... My boys and I have sensitive skin and I love the scent of both products..
sherri f.
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ

I use the liquid for clothes and the sheets for my son who is severely allergic to mosquito's. This helps keep them away. Lol
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, Ma

Every day, every load. These smell and work fantastic! Use the matching dryer sheets and your whole closet smells like heaven
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , Ga

Who doesn't love snuggle with their laundry it gives such fresh scents and keeps your clothes smelling wonderful all day long
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Newport, KY

Great smelling and reasonably priced. Ive used snuggle all my life and probably always will. I remember my mom using it too.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Warren , Ri

Really keeps your clothing fresh and smelling great. Also keeps the clothes in tack and not falling apart after the wash.

Join Now