Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Abby L.
Abby L.
Airway Heights, WA

Clothes come out clean every time. definitely recommend. Comes in smells and non for those who have issues. Ive used both but prefere the fresh scented.
Baobai L.
Baobai L.

YAS YAS YAS YAS!!!! My clothes smell sooooo GOOD! I love Snuggle!! I only love the air fresh smell only though, not a big fan of the other scents.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.

Love these, but have realized that they spike up my allergies on my bed sheets! Even the hubby gets a runny nose, so skipping them on bed stuff.
Thalita V.
Thalita V.
Springfield, MO

Snuggle is perfect when talking about clothes softener. I love the smel of it and I use it everytime to keep my clothes soft and smelling good.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Ozark, AR

Absolutely love the smell of snuggle. We also like how the smell last. It's somewhat affordable a little pricey than others so we purchase it.
Olga S.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA

Sed the Snuggle Stan LIfters with Fresh Release Variety Pack few time, i love that it's a variety back. the stain lifters works pretty great!
lydia s.
lydia s.

Snuggle is a great product i use it and have always have wonderful results it leaves my clothes smelling fantastic i do not complain about it
April M.
April M.
Sanger, CA

I have had family and friends ask what smells so good in my house and I tell them it's Suggle! I've used it for years,'it never disappoints.
Carol G.
Carol G.

This is exactly what I always use to do my laundry... My boys and I have sensitive skin and I love the scent of both products..
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , Ma

Every day, every load. These smell and work fantastic! Use the matching dryer sheets and your whole closet smells like heaven

Join Now