Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY SNUGGLE #44 in Fabric Softener

Grace B.
I love this combo. I use it with every cycle I do. My clothes are always soft and smell great. I wash my husbands uniforms and it gets the grime out of them.
Kristin C.
I love this stain lifter from snuggle. It is great because it works to get rid of stain that are stubborn. It also leaves your clothes smelling super nice!
Baobai L.
YAS YAS YAS YAS!!!! My clothes smell sooooo GOOD! I love Snuggle!! I only love the air fresh smell only though, not a big fan of the other scents.
Soledad R.
Snuggle has always been a brand we have used in our households. I love the original scent and ive tried some of the new ones and they are great!
Elizabeth I.
Love these, but have realized that they spike up my allergies on my bed sheets! Even the hubby gets a runny nose, so skipping them on bed stuff.
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Snuggle is perfect when talking about clothes softener. I love the smel of it and I use it everytime to keep my clothes soft and smelling good.
Tabitha G.
Ozark, AR
Absolutely love the smell of snuggle. We also like how the smell last. It's somewhat affordable a little pricey than others so we purchase it.
April M.
Sanger, CA
I have had family and friends ask what smells so good in my house and I tell them it's Suggle! I've used it for years,'it never disappoints.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA
Sed the Snuggle Stan LIfters with Fresh Release Variety Pack few time, i love that it's a variety back. the stain lifters works pretty great!
lydia s.
Snuggle is a great product i use it and have always have wonderful results it leaves my clothes smelling fantastic i do not complain about it