Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona, IA

This is like a two in one combo and they work great together. This lift hard to get out stains from fabrics and leaves clothes clean.
Carol G.
Carol G.

This is exactly what I always use to do my laundry... My boys and I have sensitive skin and I love the scent of both products..
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
Mcdonough, GA

Who doesn't love snuggle with their laundry it gives such fresh scents and keeps your clothes smelling wonderful all day long
sherri f.
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ

I use the liquid for clothes and the sheets for my son who is severely allergic to mosquito's. This helps keep them away. Lol
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , Ma

Every day, every load. These smell and work fantastic! Use the matching dryer sheets and your whole closet smells like heaven
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Newport, KY

Great smelling and reasonably priced. Ive used snuggle all my life and probably always will. I remember my mom using it too.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Warren, RI

Really keeps your clothing fresh and smelling great. Also keeps the clothes in tack and not falling apart after the wash.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY

All is my normal,go to laundry soap. Works,pretty good on our clothes, specially since my husband works in construction.
sala s.
sala s.

Smells nice. doesn't disappoint. i like it. it's not WOW MAGIC but it cleans out stains really well. thumbs up from me.
Vinicius R.
Vinicius R.

Bananas havaianas bandas bandas bons BSB bugs BSB bom BX chegar em casa do meu iPhone usando o nome de usuário ou senha

Join Now