Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY SNUGGLE

Nhia L.
These two combo are the best!!!! Makes your clothe and blankets feels super soft and smell super great!!!! The freshness and softness is wonder with these two!!
Grace B.
I love this combo. I use it with every cycle I do. My clothes are always soft and smell great. I wash my husbands uniforms and it gets the grime out of them.
Kristin C.
I love this stain lifter from snuggle. It is great because it works to get rid of stain that are stubborn. It also leaves your clothes smelling super nice!
Kalene r.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the smell and the the detergent is a great price if you're not looking to spend a lot on others like Tide. Cleans well and clothes are always fresh
Baobai L.
YAS YAS YAS YAS!!!! My clothes smell sooooo GOOD! I love Snuggle!! I only love the air fresh smell only though, not a big fan of the other scents.
Elizabeth I.
Love these, but have realized that they spike up my allergies on my bed sheets! Even the hubby gets a runny nose, so skipping them on bed stuff.
Soledad R.
Snuggle has always been a brand we have used in our households. I love the original scent and ive tried some of the new ones and they are great!
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
Snuggle is perfect when talking about clothes softener. I love the smel of it and I use it everytime to keep my clothes soft and smelling good.
Tabitha G.
Ozark, AR
Absolutely love the smell of snuggle. We also like how the smell last. It's somewhat affordable a little pricey than others so we purchase it.
lydia s.
Snuggle is a great product i use it and have always have wonderful results it leaves my clothes smelling fantastic i do not complain about it