Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Olga S.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA

Sed the Snuggle Stan LIfters with Fresh Release Variety Pack few time, i love that it's a variety back. the stain lifters works pretty great!
lydia s.
lydia s.

Snuggle is a great product i use it and have always have wonderful results it leaves my clothes smelling fantastic i do not complain about it
April M.
April M.
Sanger, CA

I have had family and friends ask what smells so good in my house and I tell them it's Suggle! I've used it for years,'it never disappoints.
Carol G.
Carol G.

This is exactly what I always use to do my laundry... My boys and I have sensitive skin and I love the scent of both products..
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , Ma

Every day, every load. These smell and work fantastic! Use the matching dryer sheets and your whole closet smells like heaven
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
Mcdonough, GA

Who doesn't love snuggle with their laundry it gives such fresh scents and keeps your clothes smelling wonderful all day long
sherri f.
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ

I use the liquid for clothes and the sheets for my son who is severely allergic to mosquito's. This helps keep them away. Lol
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Newport, KY

Great smelling and reasonably priced. Ive used snuggle all my life and probably always will. I remember my mom using it too.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Dighton, MA

Really keeps your clothing fresh and smelling great. Also keeps the clothes in tack and not falling apart after the wash.
Kim E.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD

Snuggle fabric softener smells great, keeps clothes from being too staticky and actually great to use on staticky hair!

Join Now