Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Gallant, AL

I personally think the liquid and the dryer sheets smell completely opposite. I love the drier sheets all the time but I don't use the snuggle liquid detergent it's missing something
Paulina G.
Paulina G.

Oh I love it, I love it, it's something that smells super rich and it always has to be in my house and it will still be when I live alone. I love its smell and how long it lasts
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Columbia, MO

Adore the smell, love how soft it makes my things. Love the design and how easy it is to add to my laundry. Keeps the colors looking fresh for days longer than the competitors.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova, AL

I use all when washing my babies clothes and I love to finish it off with snuggle smelling dryer sheets!! If I could make everything in my house smell like snuggle I would!!
Lizet S.
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this soap because I can use for my clothes as well as my infant daughters clothes. I like using the softners for my clothes gives it that extra kick of cleanness.
Katie A.
Katie A.

Fantastic. Works very well. All clothes come out stain free and lovely and soft. Great for washing young kids clothes because they bit messy so yeah just perfect.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

I love using snuggles. It smells so nice and I get no static clean on it. It even keeps my laundry room smelling so clean that I don't need to use air fresheners
Nhia L.
Nhia L.

These two combo are the best!!!! Makes your clothe and blankets feels super soft and smell super great!!!! The freshness and softness is wonder with these two!!
Grace B.
Grace B.

I love this combo. I use it with every cycle I do. My clothes are always soft and smell great. I wash my husbands uniforms and it gets the grime out of them.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

I love this stain lifter from snuggle. It is great because it works to get rid of stain that are stubborn. It also leaves your clothes smelling super nice!

Join Now