Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Lizet S.
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this soap because I can use for my clothes as well as my infant daughters clothes. I like using the softners for my clothes gives it that extra kick of cleanness.
Ambreen A.
Ambreen A.

I love the smell of fabric softener and especially the Snuggle brand. I like the commercials and the little bear on them are adorable. I mostly buy because of the bear.
Bev M.
Bev M.

I currently use both these products everyday I absolutely love them! The all gets all the stains out and the snuggles makes my cloths nice and soft! N smelling great!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

I love using snuggles. It smells so nice and I get no static clean on it. It even keeps my laundry room smelling so clean that I don't need to use air fresheners
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Kissimmee, Fl

I love the smell of the snuggle dryer sheets! The all detergents are great for tough stains, I love using this for my boyfriends stains on his baseball uniform!
Grace B.
Grace B.

I love this combo. I use it with every cycle I do. My clothes are always soft and smell great. I wash my husbands uniforms and it gets the grime out of them.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

I love this stain lifter from snuggle. It is great because it works to get rid of stain that are stubborn. It also leaves your clothes smelling super nice!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Airway Heights, WA

Clothes come out clean every time. definitely recommend. Comes in smells and non for those who have issues. Ive used both but prefere the fresh scented.
Baobai L.
Baobai L.

YAS YAS YAS YAS!!!! My clothes smell sooooo GOOD! I love Snuggle!! I only love the air fresh smell only though, not a big fan of the other scents.
Soledad R.
Soledad R.

Snuggle has always been a brand we have used in our households. I love the original scent and ive tried some of the new ones and they are great!

Join Now