Add a Photo

#122 in Fabric Softener
Photo (1)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Love using them leaves the clothes smelling amazing after the wash! I love washing my clothes bc of how lovely it smells. Its not on the cheaper side but you really pay for what you get bc it works well
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Gallant, AL

I personally think the liquid and the dryer sheets smell completely opposite. I love the drier sheets all the time but I don't use the snuggle liquid detergent it's missing something
Paulina G.
Paulina G.

Oh I love it, I love it, it's something that smells super rich and it always has to be in my house and it will still be when I live alone. I love its smell and how long it lasts
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Columbia, MO

Adore the smell, love how soft it makes my things. Love the design and how easy it is to add to my laundry. Keeps the colors looking fresh for days longer than the competitors.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova, AL

I use all when washing my babies clothes and I love to finish it off with snuggle smelling dryer sheets!! If I could make everything in my house smell like snuggle I would!!
Lizet S.
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this soap because I can use for my clothes as well as my infant daughters clothes. I like using the softners for my clothes gives it that extra kick of cleanness.
Bev M.
Bev M.

I currently use both these products everyday I absolutely love them! The all gets all the stains out and the snuggles makes my cloths nice and soft! N smelling great!
Katie A.
Katie A.

Fantastic. Works very well. All clothes come out stain free and lovely and soft. Great for washing young kids clothes because they bit messy so yeah just perfect.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

I love using snuggles. It smells so nice and I get no static clean on it. It even keeps my laundry room smelling so clean that I don't need to use air fresheners
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Kissimmee, Fl

I love the smell of the snuggle dryer sheets! The all detergents are great for tough stains, I love using this for my boyfriends stains on his baseball uniform!

Join Now