Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Brian S.
Brian S.
Racine, WI

nothing but the best hereaqnd is the little snuggle bear the cutest?this makes your clothes the fluffiest i have ever experienced in my lifejust remember you get whats you pay for
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Columbia, MO

Adore the smell, love how soft it makes my things. Love the design and how easy it is to add to my laundry. Keeps the colors looking fresh for days longer than the competitors.
Lizet S.
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this soap because I can use for my clothes as well as my infant daughters clothes. I like using the softners for my clothes gives it that extra kick of cleanness.
Ambreen A.
Ambreen A.

I love the smell of fabric softener and especially the Snuggle brand. I like the commercials and the little bear on them are adorable. I mostly buy because of the bear.
Bev M.
Bev M.

I currently use both these products everyday I absolutely love them! The all gets all the stains out and the snuggles makes my cloths nice and soft! N smelling great!
Grace B.
Grace B.

I love this combo. I use it with every cycle I do. My clothes are always soft and smell great. I wash my husbands uniforms and it gets the grime out of them.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

I love this stain lifter from snuggle. It is great because it works to get rid of stain that are stubborn. It also leaves your clothes smelling super nice!
Baobai L.
Baobai L.

YAS YAS YAS YAS!!!! My clothes smell sooooo GOOD! I love Snuggle!! I only love the air fresh smell only though, not a big fan of the other scents.
Soledad R.
Soledad R.

Snuggle has always been a brand we have used in our households. I love the original scent and ive tried some of the new ones and they are great!
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.

Love these, but have realized that they spike up my allergies on my bed sheets! Even the hubby gets a runny nose, so skipping them on bed stuff.