Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY SNUGGLE #46 in Fabric Softener

lydia s.
Snuggle is a great product i use it and have always have wonderful results it leaves my clothes smelling fantastic i do not complain about it
Carol G.
This is exactly what I always use to do my laundry... My boys and I have sensitive skin and I love the scent of both products..
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Who doesn't love snuggle with their laundry it gives such fresh scents and keeps your clothes smelling wonderful all day long
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
Every day, every load. These smell and work fantastic! Use the matching dryer sheets and your whole closet smells like heaven
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ
I use the liquid for clothes and the sheets for my son who is severely allergic to mosquito's. This helps keep them away. Lol
Amanda R.
Newport, KY
Great smelling and reasonably priced. Ive used snuggle all my life and probably always will. I remember my mom using it too.
Brooke G.
Warren, RI
Really keeps your clothing fresh and smelling great. Also keeps the clothes in tack and not falling apart after the wash.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY
All is my normal,go to laundry soap. Works,pretty good on our clothes, specially since my husband works in construction.
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD
Snuggle fabric softener smells great, keeps clothes from being too staticky and actually great to use on staticky hair!
Andreina G.
Deja tu ropa limpia y suave, me gusta muchisimo, aparte su aroma es exquisito, lo cual tu ropa siempre estará limpia.