Add a Photo

#89 in Fabric Softener
Photo (1)
Katie A.
Katie A.

Fantastic. Works very well. All clothes come out stain free and lovely and soft. Great for washing young kids clothes because they bit messy so yeah just perfect.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

I love using snuggles. It smells so nice and I get no static clean on it. It even keeps my laundry room smelling so clean that I don't need to use air fresheners
Nhia L.
Nhia L.

These two combo are the best!!!! Makes your clothe and blankets feels super soft and smell super great!!!! The freshness and softness is wonder with these two!!
Grace B.
Grace B.

I love this combo. I use it with every cycle I do. My clothes are always soft and smell great. I wash my husbands uniforms and it gets the grime out of them.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

I love this stain lifter from snuggle. It is great because it works to get rid of stain that are stubborn. It also leaves your clothes smelling super nice!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Airway Heights, WA

Clothes come out clean every time. definitely recommend. Comes in smells and non for those who have issues. Ive used both but prefere the fresh scented.
Baobai L.
Baobai L.

YAS YAS YAS YAS!!!! My clothes smell sooooo GOOD! I love Snuggle!! I only love the air fresh smell only though, not a big fan of the other scents.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Lauderhill, FL

Love these, but have realized that they spike up my allergies on my bed sheets! Even the hubby gets a runny nose, so skipping them on bed stuff.
Thalita V.
Thalita V.
Springfield, MO

Snuggle is perfect when talking about clothes softener. I love the smel of it and I use it everytime to keep my clothes soft and smelling good.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Ozark, AR

Absolutely love the smell of snuggle. We also like how the smell last. It's somewhat affordable a little pricey than others so we purchase it.

Join Now