Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY SNUGGLE #82 in Fabric Softener

Baobai L.
Baobai L.
YAS YAS YAS YAS!!!! My clothes smell sooooo GOOD! I love Snuggle!! I only love the air fresh smell only though, not a big fan of the other scents.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Love these, but have realized that they spike up my allergies on my bed sheets! Even the hubby gets a runny nose, so skipping them on bed stuff.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Ozark, AR
Absolutely love the smell of snuggle. We also like how the smell last. It's somewhat affordable a little pricey than others so we purchase it.
Olga S.
Olga S.
roseville, CA
Sed the Snuggle Stan LIfters with Fresh Release Variety Pack few time, i love that it's a variety back. the stain lifters works pretty great!
lydia s.
lydia s.
Snuggle is a great product i use it and have always have wonderful results it leaves my clothes smelling fantastic i do not complain about it
Carol G.
Carol G.
This is exactly what I always use to do my laundry... My boys and I have sensitive skin and I love the scent of both products..
sherri f.
sherri f.
Carteret, NJ
I use the liquid for clothes and the sheets for my son who is severely allergic to mosquito's. This helps keep them away. Lol
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
Every day, every load. These smell and work fantastic! Use the matching dryer sheets and your whole closet smells like heaven
Trishinda B.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Decorator Expert
Who doesn't love snuggle with their laundry it gives such fresh scents and keeps your clothes smelling wonderful all day long
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Newport, KY
Great smelling and reasonably priced. Ive used snuggle all my life and probably always will. I remember my mom using it too.