Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY SNUGGLE #81 in Fabric Softener

Photo (1)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Joliet, MT
Snuggle is the only brand of fabric softener that I use. The scent is really mild, not overpowering like some others. Too strong of fragrances will give me a headache. I actually like to buy this a extra large packages so that I don't run out. I also find that each sheet can be used more that once.
LoLo M.
LoLo M.
I love this product not only of the softeness but as well as the wonderfully pleasant scent. I don't know why but I t reminds me of a new born baby. It is effective with providing a softness to every laundry load especially my towels and family bed linens.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I like the snuggle brand as my fabric softener because it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and the scents aren't overbearing. Most of the scent options are mild and pleasant. Also a little goes a long way, so it's nice getting your moneys worth!
iliana i.
iliana i.
Salinas, CA
leaves clothes smelling amazing. can always find coupons and get great deals on the snuggle products. it is so effective and will not cause skin to itch when softner is on the clothes. smell is not strong at all and I highly recommend it. a must buy.
Omayma C.
Omayma C.
Garland, TX
I love this product so so much I can't live without it wrworks so good on my dirty carpet when my kid threw up on my carpet I don't know how to remove the stain he left I used this product and it worked so well
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Love using them leaves the clothes smelling amazing after the wash! I love washing my clothes bc of how lovely it smells. Its not on the cheaper side but you really pay for what you get bc it works well
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Columbia, MO
Adore the smell, love how soft it makes my things. Love the design and how easy it is to add to my laundry. Keeps the colors looking fresh for days longer than the competitors.
Lizet S.
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soap because I can use for my clothes as well as my infant daughters clothes. I like using the softners for my clothes gives it that extra kick of cleanness.
Grace B.
Grace B.
I love this combo. I use it with every cycle I do. My clothes are always soft and smell great. I wash my husbands uniforms and it gets the grime out of them.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
I love this stain lifter from snuggle. It is great because it works to get rid of stain that are stubborn. It also leaves your clothes smelling super nice!