Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Joliet, MT

Snuggle is the only brand of fabric softener that I use. The scent is really mild, not overpowering like some others. Too strong of fragrances will give me a headache. I actually like to buy this a extra large packages so that I don't run out. I also find that each sheet can be used more that once.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL

Smells amazing. I love how this does not irritate my skin. One of the few that do not give me dry itchy skin. The smell never fades. I always wash my clothes and never rewear. The price can be hefty but it is worth it compared to the other brands. I would 10/10 recommend this to others!
Grace F.
Grace F.

Don't let the blue liquid fool you! This is a great product to have for laundry and blankets that you want to keep it's fluff and softness. It works great on clothing, blankets and everything else in between. It's affordable for everyone to use and would highly recommend!
LoLo M.
LoLo M.

I love this product not only of the softeness but as well as the wonderfully pleasant scent. I don't know why but I t reminds me of a new born baby. It is effective with providing a softness to every laundry load especially my towels and family bed linens.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I like the snuggle brand as my fabric softener because it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and the scents aren't overbearing. Most of the scent options are mild and pleasant. Also a little goes a long way, so it's nice getting your moneys worth!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Clinton, TN

I just bought this all stain lifter but I bought it in the small pods. I usually go for a less expensive laundry brand like Purex, but it kept leaving grease looking marks on my clothes so I switched to this one and so far it's worked out a lot better
iliana i.
iliana i.
Salinas, CA

leaves clothes smelling amazing. can always find coupons and get great deals on the snuggle products. it is so effective and will not cause skin to itch when softner is on the clothes. smell is not strong at all and I highly recommend it. a must buy.
Omayma C.
Omayma C.
Garland, TX

I love this product so so much I can't live without it wrworks so good on my dirty carpet when my kid threw up on my carpet I don't know how to remove the stain he left I used this product and it worked so well
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Love using them leaves the clothes smelling amazing after the wash! I love washing my clothes bc of how lovely it smells. Its not on the cheaper side but you really pay for what you get bc it works well
Brian S.
Brian S.
Racine, WI

nothing but the best hereaqnd is the little snuggle bear the cutest?this makes your clothes the fluffiest i have ever experienced in my lifejust remember you get whats you pay for

Join Now