Snuggle Stain Lifters With Fresh Release Variety Pack uploaded by Jéssica A.

BY SNUGGLE #44 in Fabric Softener

Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
I love the smell that the product has. I use the sheets for drying my clothes and it leaves my laundry soft and smelling fresh and amazing. Even after two days your laundry smells fresh and clean. All because of the dry single cloths for the dryer.
Jennifer S.
Joliet, MT
Snuggle is the only brand of fabric softener that I use. The scent is really mild, not overpowering like some others. Too strong of fragrances will give me a headache. I actually like to buy this a extra large packages so that I don't run out. I also find that each sheet can be used more that once.
Jenna H.
Clinton, TN
I just bought this all stain lifter but I bought it in the small pods. I usually go for a less expensive laundry brand like Purex, but it kept leaving grease looking marks on my clothes so I switched to this one and so far it's worked out a lot better
iliana i.
Salinas, CA
leaves clothes smelling amazing. can always find coupons and get great deals on the snuggle products. it is so effective and will not cause skin to itch when softner is on the clothes. smell is not strong at all and I highly recommend it. a must buy.
Michelle S.
I like the snuggle brand as my fabric softener because it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and the scents aren't overbearing. Most of the scent options are mild and pleasant. Also a little goes a long way, so it's nice getting your moneys worth!
Jessica M.
Clayton
This product is made with good intentions lol. But is not really that efficient I go with other products instead. It smells good but it won't last that long. And the price is average. I would recommend you other products lol
Bev M.
I currently use both these products everyday I absolutely love them! The all gets all the stains out and the snuggles makes my cloths nice and soft! N smelling great!
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
Smells amazing. I love how this does not irritate my skin. One of the few that do not give me dry itchy skin. The smell never fades. I always wash my clothes and never rewear. The price can be hefty but it is worth it compared to the other brands. I would 10/10 recommend this to others!
Grace F.
Don't let the blue liquid fool you! This is a great product to have for laundry and blankets that you want to keep it's fluff and softness. It works great on clothing, blankets and everything else in between. It's affordable for everyone to use and would highly recommend!
Brian S.
Racine, WI
nothing but the best hereaqnd is the little snuggle bear the cutest?this makes your clothes the fluffiest i have ever experienced in my lifejust remember you get whats you pay for