Add a Photo

#89 in Fabric Softener
Photo (1)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

Love sunggle! I have tried a couple of different brands but I always go back to Snuggle. Not only is the price great, but the product is too. It smells so good and it does not bother my sensitive skin like a lot of other brands do. I absolutely love the scent!
LoLo M.
LoLo M.

I love this product not only of the softeness but as well as the wonderfully pleasant scent. I don't know why but I t reminds me of a new born baby. It is effective with providing a softness to every laundry load especially my towels and family bed linens.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID

I grew up with my grandparents using this, and once I got married I introduced it to my husband. If you put too much in then it can stain your clothing. It has a nice scent and is an affordable brand to use. I would totally recommend it because it great.
Omayma C.
Omayma C.
Garland, TX

I love this product so so much I can't live without it wrworks so good on my dirty carpet when my kid threw up on my carpet I don't know how to remove the stain he left I used this product and it worked so well
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Love using them leaves the clothes smelling amazing after the wash! I love washing my clothes bc of how lovely it smells. Its not on the cheaper side but you really pay for what you get bc it works well
Paulina G.
Paulina G.

Oh I love it, I love it, it's something that smells super rich and it always has to be in my house and it will still be when I live alone. I love its smell and how long it lasts
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Columbia, MO

Adore the smell, love how soft it makes my things. Love the design and how easy it is to add to my laundry. Keeps the colors looking fresh for days longer than the competitors.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova, AL

I use all when washing my babies clothes and I love to finish it off with snuggle smelling dryer sheets!! If I could make everything in my house smell like snuggle I would!!
Lizet S.
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this soap because I can use for my clothes as well as my infant daughters clothes. I like using the softners for my clothes gives it that extra kick of cleanness.
Katie A.
Katie A.

Fantastic. Works very well. All clothes come out stain free and lovely and soft. Great for washing young kids clothes because they bit messy so yeah just perfect.

Join Now