Add a Photo

#122 in Fabric Softener
Photo (1)
angie m.
angie m.

Love using them leaves the clothes smelling amazing after the wash! I love washing my clothes bc of how lovely it smells. Its not on the cheaper side but you really pay for what you get bc it works well
Claire S.
Claire S.
London

Concerned with another tomato stain down my top, someone suggest these Stain Lifters in my next wash. I'm always a little apprehensive that these kinds of things will work. But, lo and behold, upon taking my top out of the wash, the stain was gone and I couldn't be more impressed. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Joliet, MT

Snuggle is the only brand of fabric softener that I use. The scent is really mild, not overpowering like some others. Too strong of fragrances will give me a headache. I actually like to buy this a extra large packages so that I don't run out. I also find that each sheet can be used more that once.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

Love sunggle! I have tried a couple of different brands but I always go back to Snuggle. Not only is the price great, but the product is too. It smells so good and it does not bother my sensitive skin like a lot of other brands do. I absolutely love the scent!
LoLo M.
LoLo M.

I love this product not only of the softeness but as well as the wonderfully pleasant scent. I don't know why but I t reminds me of a new born baby. It is effective with providing a softness to every laundry load especially my towels and family bed linens.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID

I grew up with my grandparents using this, and once I got married I introduced it to my husband. If you put too much in then it can stain your clothing. It has a nice scent and is an affordable brand to use. I would totally recommend it because it great.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I like the snuggle brand as my fabric softener because it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and the scents aren't overbearing. Most of the scent options are mild and pleasant. Also a little goes a long way, so it's nice getting your moneys worth!
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT

I love the smell that the product has. I use the sheets for drying my clothes and it leaves my laundry soft and smelling fresh and amazing. Even after two days your laundry smells fresh and clean. All because of the dry single cloths for the dryer.
Omayma C.
Omayma C.
Garland, TX

I love this product so so much I can't live without it wrworks so good on my dirty carpet when my kid threw up on my carpet I don't know how to remove the stain he left I used this product and it worked so well
Melissa R.