Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesSnuggle
Snuggle Scent Shakes SuperFresh Spring Burst

Snuggle® Scent Shakes™ SuperFresh® Spring Burst®

by Snuggle

Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh® Spring Burst® Scent Shakes™ feature the Snuggly Freshness your family loves plus our odor-fighting technology. Snuggle® Scent Shakes™ infuse laundry with extraordinary freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snuggle® Scent Shakes™ SuperFresh® Spring Burst®!
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Snuggle® Scent Shakes™ SuperFresh® Spring Burst® uploaded by Gracie M.
The scent lasts a long time on your clean laundry. I love the scent and it's very affordable. The bottle is very easy to open and close. I definitely recommend this product.
Brenda S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My favorite scent to use when washing and drying clothes I love this kind! You get Enough for the price it has’! Keeps clothes fresh! I love it it’s really good just pour a bit and your all set to go! Deff worth buying this thing! Will buy again for my clothes! [product:snuggle-exhilarations-wild-orchid-&-vanilla-concentrated-fabric-softener]
Ericka B.
Uniondale, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I was not a big fan of this scent but i still used it. Its okay. I liked the other scent better
Toni P.
Staten Island, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love these scent boosters so much. It gives your laundry that extra kick so the fragrance is even stronger!! I recommend.
Saira A.
Rossville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Yo utiliso para la ropa casa las desago en agua y la spraylleo en la alfombra y queda oliendo riko por mucho tiempo
Catherine  B.
West Covina, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I use this for my extra uses in my wash smell so good last for days in my clothing don’t cost much compared too other shaker
Jennifer  C.
Franklin, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Absolutely loved the smell of these beeds. I would definately buy again. The clothes smelled so good after a washing. You wont be disappointed
Angie  M.
Holyoke, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
It leaves my clothes with a fresh scent not to overpowering or nothing its easy to use in the washer machine i wouldn't improve anything because it makes the scent last long its affordable not expensive at all yes i would recommend it to people
laddy L.
Victorville, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
Mary F.
North, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great scent that smells great. A little goes a long way. They make the clothes smell great and the scent actually last once the clothes are done drying.

Looking for your answer?