Snuggle ® Scent Shakes™ Blue Sparkle ® Scent Boosters

by Snuggle

Enjoy the Snuggly Freshness you love in your favorite Snuggle scents! Pairs well with Snuggle fabric conditioner and dryer sheets. Snuggle Scent Shakes In-Wash Scent Booster goes directly in the washer and is specially formulated to give you 100 days of freshness. Pour a little or a lot of Snuggle Scent Shakes beads into the cap. Toss into your washer before adding your clothes, laundry detergent, and fabric softener. Snuggle Scent Shakes dissolve completely in all water temperatures and are great for all types of clothes including activewear and sleepwear. This package includes one 9-ounce bottle of Snuggle Scent Shakes in Blue Sparkle scent.

Scent: Blue Sparkle

Provides 100 days of freshness.; Releases the Snuggle signature scent of Blue Sparkle.; Is safe to use in all washing machines.; Dissolves completely in all water temperatures.; Great for all types of clothing including activewear and sleepwear.

In your opinion, what is the best laundry scent booster?
Start your review of Snuggle ® Scent Shakes™ Blue Sparkle ® Scent Boosters!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,776 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I love using these in my laundry. They help with static control and help my laundry smell good. #shoppinghaul
Elina K.
Sacramento
Snuggle I’ve got a sample from #samplesource and I’m in love with scent. This product works well and I’ll buy full size
Alyssa M.
Purchased at: Target
These #SnuggleScentShakes are an in-wash scent booster that gives up to 100 days of freshness. They come in a 3 different scents, Blue Sparkle, SuperFresh Original and SuperFresh Spring Burst! I tried the Blue Sparkle and I can tell you that it is such a great scent. I actually love it. You can smell the freshness and scent while clothes are being washed and then while transferring to either the dryer or hanging to air dry. That scent is strong and when clothes are fully dry, you notice people stealing a second glance wondering what smells so good. Now talk about washing your sheets in this...You will look forward to going to bed and it won’t be to sleep; it will simply be to smell the freshness and lovely scented smell that Snuggle has become know for!
Michelle L.
The scent on this is ok. I received a free sample of this. The scent does not last a long time. I would not go out and buy this. Plus there is not to many scents to pick from.
Krystle B.
Caryville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I got a sample of these from Walmart pickup and they smell amazing. I had been using Downy Unstoppables which are a little more expensive, but these are just as good and the scent lasts a long time.
Monique  A.
Austin, TX
OMG - I tried [product:snuggle-blue-sparkle-scent-shakes-in-wash-scent-booster,-376-oz] because it was on sale. This is an AMAZING find and I do not know if I’ll go back to my previous scent boosters. This one smells freaking amazing and lasts for more than just a day! My Great Dane sleeps with me and I wash my my sheets a couple of times a week and the scent boosters keep my sheets fresh the entire time until wash day. It is FABULOUS!
Sierra H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Snuggle is my favorite scent so I add it to the wash in whatever ways I can, I use a cap full of this every time. Keeps stuff fresh!
Alexis W.
Boone , NC
Gives my clothes the best smell ever. I love snuggle fabric softener scent. Always have and will always buy! I can’t decide if I like these or the liquid better but I recommend them both!
Denisa D.
utica, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. They’re affordable, the scent is long lasting and honestly the pack lasts for a while too. I spent under $6 on them. They smell amazing. This isn’t intended to be used as a detergent. I add it in with the detergent.
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
This was a nice product that added a boost of fragrance in with my clothes. Its not a necessity, but it is a nice product to have on occasion; however I would argue that the 100 days of freshness claim is inaccurate.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...