Snuggle Scent Boosters™ Wild Orchid Wonder™ Concentrated Scent Pacs 39.5 oz. Tub uploaded by Maiara P.

BY SNUGGLE #99 in Fabric Softener

Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
Este es el producto que he estado usando últimamente, me parece bueno, lo único que no me gusta es que en varias oportunidades las cápsulas quedan en la puerta de la lavadora, y no se rompen durante el ciclo. Tienes que colocarlo entre la ropa para que esto no suceda, fuera de esto, súper buen producto.
apryl R.
I love the scent pacs as opposed to the fabric softener that usually stains your clothes. I would continue to buy and use on a regular basis. Would recommend to friends and family and love when I find them on sale
Faith L.
These are great! Super convenient! You just through them in the wash and forget about them! No hassle of having to pour the liquid and all! I also think the price is great for as many pods as you get! Totally recommend l!Snuggle Scent Boosters® Wild Orchid Wonder™ 26 Loads Concentrated Scent Pacs 18.3 oz. Bag
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
These little tiny packets are so amazing. Instead of the scent just rinsing away with all the soap it stays. Even after the dryer cycle my clothes come out smelling so awesome. I once picked up a shirt that I had washed a while ago and it still smelled like fabric softener it was strange, but a good strange.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
It does work. I use it around my house. It smells wonderful. I think it works very well in my house. I would say that you should try it and see if it works like it does for me. Plus I love this brand so much.
Roxann S.
Palmdale, CA
I bought the blue kind and oh my it smells Soo good. I purposely leave the container cracked just to smell it when I walk buy. Makes everything smells wonderful.
Theresa S.
I absolutely LOVE the Wild Orchid Scent ! I have used them since they came out . They smell soooooo good & the scent lasts longer than many others I have tried .  I used to use Gain scent booster but I get a little heavy handed sometimes  So, I did not get as much as I should have out of a bottle. But, with the Snuggle Scent Boosters all you need to do is drop 1 in the washer & your wash will smell magnificent for 2 weeks or longer . The price is awesome too. I get the 56 ct of Snuggle scent boosters at Amazon for $6.96 But its very hard to get the Wild Orchid scent anywhere.
Kim S.
Morristown, TN
First time trying the packets, we usually use Snuggle not unless we catch Downy on sale and then we will swap. I actually like it  and I feel you get a longer lasting scent and I don't think it leaves as much residue on your clothing either ( I'v had it happen). So I would recommend this item to others, especially if you have an energy efficient washer.
Allie P.
Lincolnton, NC
Y'all I'm baacckk!! And these Snuggle scent boosters ...mmmm!!! They smell so good,they keep your clothes smelling so good for so long!! I've tried multiple sceent boosters and Snuggle is absolutely,positively my fav!!! Go snag some really quick and try it out for yourself!! I bought mine from wal-mart!!
Shelby D.
Was not impressed compared to competitors products! I love snuggle dryer sheets but these just didn't have near as good scent. They didn't make me say "oh that smells good" when switching clothes over like similar products do. I was able to get a good deal on these at Kroger tho so price was great!
Theresa S.
Hi Everyone I am a new member I found this site by accident A happy accident. I wonder if anyone knows where I can buy the tubs of Snuggle Scent Boosters in Wild Orchid Wonder. Last year I bought smaller (26ct) online only at Walmart . And I am on my last package now. So, I went online to try to buy more BUT now they want double for only 20ct. I sure will appreciate any help .