Snuggle Scent Boosters™ Wild Orchid Wonder™ Concentrated Scent Pacs 39.5 oz. Tub uploaded by Maiara P.

BY SNUGGLE

Theresa S.
I absolutely LOVE the Wild Orchid Scent ! I have used them since they came out . They smell soooooo good & the scent lasts longer than many others I have tried .  I used to use Gain scent booster but I get a little heavy handed sometimes  So, I did not get as much as I should have out of a bottle. But, with the Snuggle Scent Boosters all you need to do is drop 1 in the washer & your wash will smell magnificent for 2 weeks or longer . The price is awesome too. I get the 56 ct of Snuggle scent boosters at Amazon for $6.96 But its very hard to get the Wild Orchid scent anywhere.
gloria d.
Chino, CA
These little pods are amazing they can smell up the stinkiest laundry and it lasts for a week simple to use and price at a decent price at about 6.99 for 56pods and they have 3 different scents. Income conveniently in a small square tub you won't be disappointed and you love the way your clothes smell
Kim S.
Morristown, TN
First time trying the packets, we usually use Snuggle not unless we catch Downy on sale and then we will swap. I actually like it  and I feel you get a longer lasting scent and I don't think it leaves as much residue on your clothing either ( I'v had it happen). So I would recommend this item to others, especially if you have an energy efficient washer.
Allie P.
Lincolnton, NC
Y'all I'm baacckk!! And these Snuggle scent boosters ...mmmm!!! They smell so good,they keep your clothes smelling so good for so long!! I've tried multiple sceent boosters and Snuggle is absolutely,positively my fav!!! Go snag some really quick and try it out for yourself!! I bought mine from wal-mart!!
Shelby D.
Was not impressed compared to competitors products! I love snuggle dryer sheets but these just didn't have near as good scent. They didn't make me say "oh that smells good" when switching clothes over like similar products do. I was able to get a good deal on these at Kroger tho so price was great!
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love scent packs they make everything smell so very very good for a time!!! and these give off a wonderful spring scent without being overpowering! They can get expensive if you are purchasing a lot of laundry stuff at the same time, but otherwise they are an okay price. I do recommend.
Janelle L.
Laramie
I love the clean floral sent that lasts and lasts. My favorite time to throw them in the wash is for my sheets for a long lasting, fresh sleep. My only complaint is that I'm used to adding softener at the end, with these I have to remember to toss them in before the laundry.
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
I love these lil packets you throw into your washer as you load it with clothes. It leaves your clothes smelling fresh and clean and better than with just fabric softener alone. It is affordable considering how clean, and fresh smelling your clothes are left.
Ami R.
S San Fran, CA
the perfectscent everytime. no doubt one of the best currenlty out there and the only one in my laudry at all times. great to share with others too.the perfectscent everytime. no doubt one of the best currenlty out there and the only one in my laudry at all times. great to share with others too.
Mykela D.
I love the whole wild orchids line, but these scent boosters are amazing! It's a heavenly smell to begin with, and the boosters really amp it up and keep the laundry smelling like that so much longer!
Theresa S.
Hi Everyone I am a new member I found this site by accident A happy accident. I wonder if anyone knows where I can buy the tubs of Snuggle Scent Boosters in Wild Orchid Wonder. Last year I bought smaller (26ct) online only at Walmart . And I am on my last package now. So, I went online to try to buy more BUT now they want double for only 20ct. I sure will appreciate any help .