Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesSnuggle
Scent Boosters Wild Orchid Wonder Concentrated Scent Pacs

Snuggle Scent Boosters™ Wild Orchid Wonder™ Concentrated Scent Pacs

by Snuggle

I never use this I use lot of other brand product of this brand but I never use thid. Does it smells good?
Hi Everyone I am a new member I found this site by accident A happy accident. I wonder if anyone knows where I can buy the tubs of Snuggle Scent Boosters in Wild Orchid Wonder. Last year I bought smaller (26ct) online only at Walmart . And I am on my last package now. So, I went online to try to buy more BUT now they want double for only 20ct. I sure will appreciate any help .
Start your review of Snuggle Scent Boosters™ Wild Orchid Wonder™ Concentrated Scent Pacs!
Pamela R.
Copley, OH
I love this scent boosters! They smell fantastic! They also leave your clothes super soft! The best part the smell last so much longer than other softeners. I used to use Purex crystals but made the change to the snuggle scent boosters due to the scent lasting longer and smelling great!
Beth Ann  B.
Greenville, WV
These are my favorite fabric softener packets. They leave your clothes smelling so yummy and clean. They're also very convenient.
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
These little tiny packets are so amazing. Instead of the scent just rinsing away with all the soap it stays. Even after the dryer cycle my clothes come out smelling so awesome. I once picked up a shirt that I had washed a while ago and it still smelled like fabric softener it was strange, but a good strange.
Maria R.
sebring, FL
put it on my clothe every time i wash it leaving and extremely good smell even on my babys laundry 100 guaranty
Natasha C.
This smells like heaven and I love using this product! I love this smell so much that I want to try all of the scents out!
Bre'Anna B.
Marlow, OK
absolutely wonderful products smells great love it love it love it love it love it love it
Mirsada H.
In love with this product. Since day one I have been using it and will never switch. It makes my clothes smell amazing and so soft.
Deanne C.
Shippensburg , PA
I love the smell of all the snuggle brands. They keep my clothes fresh and smelling good.
Elizabeth C.
Seminole, TX
My absolute favorite thing ever!!! I can't do a load of laundry with out these. They smell so amazing! I've tried the pink, blue and purple and they all make my clothes smell so good.
Shelby D.
Was not impressed compared to competitors products! I love snuggle dryer sheets but these just didn't have near as good scent. They didn't make me say "oh that smells good" when switching clothes over like similar products do. I was able to get a good deal on these at Kroger tho so price was great!