Snuggle Scent Boosters™ Blue Iris Bliss™ Concentrated Scent Fabric Softener Pacs 3.88 lb Tub

BY SNUGGLE

Leslie H.
Saginaw, TX
Love the pre measured amount pods make its easy to just add and go. This is my favorite scent and no matter the load size it's always enough to penetrate full load
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
I use these the give my clothes that extra boost of smelly goods I use at least 1 to 2 in my load of clothes depending on the load of clothes they are $6 a box but they seem to last me for a little while I would definitely recommend!
Chaney H.
I throw these in the washer with my Tide pods and dirty clothes. Leaves behind a great scent when I go to put them in the dryer. Easy and efficient to use. I would highly recommend.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
I'm a millennial and I DO know what fabric softener is for, Fortune. Ha. Dig aside, we bought these a few months ago and have been very pleased with the results. This particular scent likely masks the Spring Meadow Tide Pods we use, but the effect is a lovely scent that's not overpowering. Our clothes stay soft as well.
Nicole F.
Hi Nella, NJ
Although my favorite scent is lavender these are a close second. They have a nice floral scent. I use scent booster because my preferred brand of detergent has barely any scent and I love for clean clothes to smell fresh. They are easy to use and definitely the best value is to buy them in the large tubs that can easily be repurposed after use.
Brynn R.
Washington, DC
I don't like washing clothes, and more importantly towels and sheets, without a fabric softener. If I don't, I find towels to be super rough. This scent is not overstimulating, nor is it fruity or "food-like".
Ashley B.
I recently started using these instead of dryer sheets. Work great on keeping clothes soft and smelling wonderful. Nice convenient pods I can just throw into the wash and not think about again. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for less garbage from dryer sheets.
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC
My husband & I friggin' love these? Unlike the scent booster pellets these are in a controlled little packet so it's near impossible to add to many to a load, wasting product & money. I was always a little to heavy handed with the little pellet scent boosters. This meant we were spending more money than we should on a laundry item.

We were doing a little shopping at Sam's club looking for groceries as well as house hold items. On the list was fabric softener/scent boosters. On a whim I decided that we would try the packs to see if we saw any difference in scent, ease, & were they really any more cost effective than the other scent boosters? I am thankful I did because I have thrown away my days of heavy handing my scent boosters. I throw a pod or two in & I'm set for even large gross loads. I've done over 40 loads of laundry (when does it end!) & I plan on purchasing more & phasing out those old pellet scent boosters. Lol
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
These little packets make using fabric softener much eaiser! I can't spill it on anything and I always get just the right amount. They smell great and are easy to use. Make sure to keep out of reach of children, they are small enough to fit in their mouths.
Cari M.
These Snuggle Scent Boosters are my absolute favorite! I use them with every wash, even throw in an extra one occasionally;) the smell is intoxicatingly clean and fresh! I recommend everyone to put these on your list for your next shopping trip!
Mirna S.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I have been looking for a good booster I use others brands not this one . But I am curious to try this item I wonder how smell. Has anyone used this product and can you describe it please.