Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesSnuggle
Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Concentrated Scent Fabric Softener Pacs

by Snuggle

I have been looking for a good booster I use others brands not this one . But I am curious to try this item I wonder how smell. Has anyone used this product and can you describe it please.
Start your review of Snuggle Scent Boosters™ Blue Iris Bliss™ Concentrated Scent Fabric Softener Pacs!
Rachel  S.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Look, I'm a huge snuggle fan as it is, but adding an extra boost of smell into my laundry makes it better. The smell is long lasting (which is great if your house is full of boys like mine), I've never had any issues with the packets, and they're reasonably priced at Sam's Club.
Molly N Aaron W.
Watford City, ND
The smell is awesome. It is so convenient to just throw in a pod and be done no more measuring out how much you need. If you really like your clothes to smell strong I throw in too. Love the convince of the pod packs
Tiffany J.
I use these every now and then. Alittle on the pricy side because you have to add 5-6 per load to get the scent, so not very cost effective. But they do smell very good! Snuggle Scent Boosters™ Blue Iris Bliss™ Concentrated Scent Fabric Softener Pacs
Victoria  G.
Prosper, TX
Worth every dime, takes luandry on a whole other level. Use this when luandry has an over powering odor from sweat.
faroz M.
Merrimack, NH
i really like the smell of this product!! pros are if i forget to put in the dryer next day morning it still smells good !! cons are if u are allergic to strong smells it is not for them !! i always buy this because clothes smelled longer!! it's way cheaper compared to other brands !! i always but this because i have smelly clothes of kiddies!!;)
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I have just became aware of these from Amazon and so I ordered them to give them a shot. I do like them for my bedding and towels and husbands work clothes. They soften and leave everything smelling so good and the scent lasts a very long time. I do have an issue with them when I do my regular clothes in a large load. They don't seem to rinse very well so i have to do an extra rinse it smaller loads or they leave a residue on the clothes.
Krista C.
Auburndale, FL
Nice scent I like that they come in individual packets. The scent didn't stay as long as unstoppable does though.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
When I was a little girl I had to snuggle teddy bear. I love this brand it smells so good it makes my clothes feel nice and soft it's just a scent that I love since I was a little girl and I still have my snuggle bear 25 years later and I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Catherine E.
This is my absolute favorite scent ever in the entire world. I usually keep their product in my house
Iris H.
Phoenix, AZ
My clothes smell great also its soft on my baby's blanket. The smell will not stay for long after they are away.