Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesSnuggle
scent boosters wild orchid wonder 30 loads concentrated scent pacs

snuggle scent boosters® wild orchid wonder™ 30 loads concentrated scent pacs

by Snuggle

Does the scent last a long time?
Do these work as well as the unstoppables?
Start your review of snuggle scent boosters® wild orchid wonder™ 30 loads concentrated scent pacs !
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
I love these they are wonderful just throw it in the washer with the pod or washing powders and then your good to go and they leave your clothes smelling wonderful and freash you can buy them almost any where their just $2 &something at the DG store thats whats closet to my hiuse so we do alot of shopping there when its just little things we need But their fantastic
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite concentrated cent pack. I love using it especially for my bedsheets, because I love my bed smells good. The price of snuggle is very affordable, and the price is very good. I would strongly recommend.
Ada R.
Lovettsville, VA
snuggle scent boosters® wild orchid wonder™ 30 loads concentrated scent pacs  uploaded by Ada R.
Purchased at: Target
Yaaaaaaas! The product is amazing. The scent is awesome. Fresh classic snuggle scent, with a bit of floral spring. It lasts so long, and makes my kids snuggle their clean blankets so hard🥰 this is a new staple in our laundry room! Definitely recommend to anyone looking to add fresh scents to their clothes.
Rhonda A.
I love the scent boosters. Anything to make the scent stronger and last longer. I usually get these on sale at kroger.
Angel C.
Lafayette, IN
We purchased the Snuggle Scent Boosters awhile back. These scent booster packs were very disappointing. We had just purchased new bed sheets and used this product with it. For some reason the scent booster packet did not dissolve and left a melted mess in our new sheets. After this issue, we contacted the company to let them know about the issue. However, not much was done regarding the incident. We have not purchased any scent packets since.
Cassandra B.
At first I thought scent boosters were a new gimmick, something I didn't really need. Until my best friend came to my house smelling like a whole field of wildflowers. I went out and bought these the very next day and haven't regretted it one bit.
Marie R.
Ocoee, FL
Great scent and softness. Affordable. Like the little packets is convenient and it doesn't cause mess or stains. Use two for bigger loads. Recommended
Eric H.
This great! I just toss one Snuggle Scnet Booster in the wild orchid scent which smells so amazing in the beginning of loading the machine with clothes and I forget about it. My clothes come out clean and full of scent!
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
I am glad that they invented these easy to use  keeps your clothes smelling fresh for a longer time especially if you're packing them away or not wearing them very often also if you have children or someone that works outside it keeps your clothes smelling fresher longer it definitely works and it's definitely worth the price
Melissa M.
Olivette, MO
Makes laundry smell so good and super easy to use. Just toss a pod I at the beginning and clothes smeel great