BY SNUGGLE #4 in Laundry Scent Booster

A new easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness from just one little pac! These new convenient concentrated scent pacs are an easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness. Simply toss pac(s) in your washer at the beginning of the cycle -- no mess -- no spills! Snuggle scent boosters dissolve completely leaving behind nothing but a great boost to your senses. Snuggle scent boosters are great to use in all types of clothes including active wear and sleepwear. see more...

Kylea D.
These make my laundry smell amazing after I use them. I don't use perfume after using them because the scent is so strong perfume would be too much. I have loved every scent that I've tried so far and the smell stays for several days after doing laundry
tammy H.
morrilton
Absolutely live these scent booster.i used this on my bedding and my room Smells like lavender. I am very sensitive to smells can't stand dingy or smells musty.snuggles scent boosters was,made for me
Megan D.
Nashville
I recently received a package of the Snuggle Scent Boosters Lavender Scent packs to throw in my wash to make it smell good and keep it fresh feeling and soft. I love trying out anything that has to do with my laundry or wash , any scent, any smell any brand. I just love different good smelling scents and finding the best smell. With these i did one medium size load which had some light sheets so i put 2 packs in and they came out smelling really good but not really strong but that's good because i don't like strong scents. They did smell clean and so fresh smelling with a light scent of Lavender. They also help control static and that is a plus for me. My sheets came out and they were actually not popping when i was pulling them apart. My opinion is a pretty good product and i like the way they are made. They actually dissolve too, not like some that i have used that never dissolve even with the hottest of water. I received this product free from Snuggle Den for testing purposes and the opinions are my own!
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I've used these before when the fabric softener wasn't suspending properly in the washing machine and I would have to say the only con is that I'm not sure if the pods would dissolve properly because sometimes I would find stains and it was coming from the casing of the pod. This wouldn't always happen, but it would on occasion.
Jessica C.
I'm obsessed with my laundry smelling good. I am constantly looking for products that will make them smell fresh and will last!!! Snuggle NEVER disappoints!!! It could be cheaper but the price isn't so high that I'm not willing to pay it. We will continue to buy Snuggle Scent boosters and will recommend to anyone who asks!
Adrielle C.
New Milford, NJ
I received this product for free at a Snuggle event and decided to try it. I personally prefer using liquid fabric softeners because you can choose the amount that goes in. If you prefer floral scents, this would work fine.. but I would have rather used a clean scent softener.
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I buy these specifically to use in laundry loads that contain sheets, pillowcases & blankets. There is nothing more soothing than the fresh, clean scent & ultra soft feel of freshly washed bed libens.. especially with that hint of lavender! Smells heavenly!
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I love the way these smell! The lavender scent makes your clothes and laundry smell so yummy! I love that these come in little tablets, so they aren't as messy as other fabric softeners. They smell great and the smell lasts a long time! Great product!
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love throwing these in to freshen up my laundry! The lavender is my favorite scent, noticeable but not overwhelming. Easy to use, just throw them in a normal cycle and don't worry about them again! Always recommend these to friends.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
I love that these are in pre-measured little packs. Really helps for when the whole house does laundry to get an even amount. Can be a little pricey, but good coupons can be found. Leave a great, not over-bearing smell in your clothes.
Savannah H.
Am I doing something wrong? I cannot get the pods to fully disintegrate during a cycle in my washer. Great fragrance though for sure!
Moena N.
Edmond
Does the smell last long?