BY SNUGGLE #34 in Laundry Scent Booster

A new easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness from just one little pac! These new convenient concentrated scent pacs are an easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness. Simply toss pac(s) in your washer at the beginning of the cycle -- no mess -- no spills! Snuggle scent boosters dissolve completely leaving behind nothing but a great boost to your senses. Snuggle scent boosters are great to use in all types of clothes including active wear and sleepwear. see more...

Tanya L.
These are wonderful for your clothes. What a wonderful scent that they leave on your clothes. I will be buying these again and again. Everybody should try these. I love my clothes now that they smell good.
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I've used these before when the fabric softener wasn't suspending properly in the washing machine and I would have to say the only con is that I'm not sure if the pods would dissolve properly because sometimes I would find stains and it was coming from the casing of the pod. This wouldn't always happen, but it would on occasion.
Jessica C.
I'm obsessed with my laundry smelling good. I am constantly looking for products that will make them smell fresh and will last!!! Snuggle NEVER disappoints!!! It could be cheaper but the price isn't so high that I'm not willing to pay it. We will continue to buy Snuggle Scent boosters and will recommend to anyone who asks!
Adrielle C.
New Milford, NJ
I received this product for free at a Snuggle event and decided to try it. I personally prefer using liquid fabric softeners because you can choose the amount that goes in. If you prefer floral scents, this would work fine.. but I would have rather used a clean scent softener.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love throwing these in to freshen up my laundry! The lavender is my favorite scent, noticeable but not overwhelming. Easy to use, just throw them in a normal cycle and don't worry about them again! Always recommend these to friends.
Megan D.
Nashville
I recently received a package of the Snuggle Scent Boosters Lavender Scent packs to throw in my wash to make it smell good and keep it fresh feeling and soft. I love trying out anything that has to do with my laundry or wash , any scent, any smell any brand. I just love different good smelling scents and finding the best smell. With these i did one medium size load which had some light sheets so i put 2 packs in and they came out smelling really good but not really strong but that's good because i don't like strong scents. They did smell clean and so fresh smelling with a light scent of Lavender. They also help control static and that is a plus for me. My sheets came out and they were actually not popping when i was pulling them apart. My opinion is a pretty good product and i like the way they are made. They actually dissolve too, not like some that i have used that never dissolve even with the hottest of water. I received this product free from Snuggle Den for testing purposes and the opinions are my own!
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this product! The smell is so incredible, powerful and long lasting. My clothes feel so nice and soft when I use this product. The price is pretty fair considering that you just need 1-2 pods for a medium load.
Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
For these as a free sample thinking they were gimmicky. However, I was wrong. They turn a regular load of laundry into a delightful scent which gives clean laundry an amazing feel. I recommend these fully.
Ashley S.
Van Alstyne, TX
These lavender scent packs are great. They leave your clothes soft and smelling great for weeks. I was impressed with the pricing, they are very affordable. I prefer the crystals but these are great too.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love the scent! Smells really good and a great deal! I like it. I get it at Walmart. I would buy again it's a good value and price so I'll keep getting it. I will recommend this to a friend or anyone!!!!!!!!
Savannah H.
Am I doing something wrong? I cannot get the pods to fully disintegrate during a cycle in my washer. Great fragrance though for sure!
Moena N.
Edmond
Does the smell last long?