BY SNUGGLE

Concentrated Scent Pacs; Long Lasting Scent; Simply Toss in Water see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
My husband is a welder by trade and he can work up quite a stink in his work clothes. I can not use fabric softer on his work clothes because one spark while he is welding can set his clothes on fire. So I tried the SNUGLLE SCENT BOOSTERS and now his clothes smells great. My sheets smell great as well as the rest of my laundry. I went into my closet one day when my daughter was visiting and she wanted to know how my kept my closet smell so great?? Snuggle Scent Boosters in my laundry baby!!!
carla l.
Salem, OR
I absolutely love these! Sent is really important to me when it comes to doing my laundry and I'm really sensitive to how things smell. I always use some kind of good smelling laundry detergent, laundry scent booster, and dryer sheets! These booster packs are great because they add a pleasant fragrance that really enhances my laundry. Although they can be a little bit spendy, I can often find coupons to use and that helps out a little bit. For me, ultimately, it's worth the price.
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
These scent boosters are really good. They smell amazing and make my clothes smell really good for a long time! I haven't had any staining issues like I have with other fabric softners. I love these little packs because they are convenient and you don't have to measure anything just throw them in the washer and that's it!
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
These little things are awesome!! I add one pac into my washer at the beginning of each cycle to give my clothes a long lasting great sweet lavender smell! They are very affordable the cost is around $7.00 for a 56 pack. I'm definitely going to repurchase these again and would definitely recommend this product.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
I love the smell of Lavender and this fabric softener is no exception. It leaves my clothes smelling so great and so soft and comfortable. It's most noticeable with my sheet and towels. The convenience of these scent packs make them super easy to use, and I feel like I'm no longer wasting product with these.
Jessica R.
Bethel Park, PA
I am crazy about the scent of lavender so I was drawn to this right away. This leaves the most wonderful smell but it isn't too overpowering. I also have sensitive skin and it does not irritate it at all! Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice, fresh smell on their clothing.
Diamond T.
Hyattsville, MD
So most people don't know that fabric softener lock water inside of your towels. If you are tired of the heavy towel feeling it's because you are washing them wrong. It put the freshness back in every towel, sheet, bed spread I would recommend Snuggle Scent Boosters. It a long last fresh smell.
Molika S.
Snuggles are the only fabric softener i use. it's smell amazing and it makes my clothes nice and soft. The lavender is very soothing and i love the smell of it. the price is just comparable to other fabric softener brands. I would recommend this if you love lavender smell like i do.
Peighton R.
Olean, NY
This product is extremely useful to me, because it gets the job done quickly. i don't have to deal with sticky fingers or rinsing a measuring cup out after I'm done. Also, this scent is my favorite that Snuggle produces. I would recommend this product.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
I love the snuggle products. Lavender is my favorite scent. I find it very soothing and relaxing. The fragrance lasts a long time and the price is very affordable too. The scent Pacs make it a more convenient product to use. No spilling . I love it.
Jessica C.
I love these scent boosters! However, I recently switched from a top-load to a front-load washing machine. The box says it's ok for HE and to just throw them in the machine. But when I try this, the pack sticks to a piece of clothing and almost melts into it. Any suggestions?