Snuggle Scent Boosters® Lavender Joy 56 Loads Concentrated Scent Pacs uploaded by Amanda Y.

BY SNUGGLE #78 in Fabric Softener

Concentrated Scent Pacs; Long Lasting Scent; Simply Toss in Water see more...

Buy on kmart
Katie E.
Bloomsburg
I prefer using these dryer sheets over using liquid fabric softener. I love the lavender scent this product adds to each load of my laundry. I think this product is adorable and I would definitely recommend to others.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Christina H.
Washington , DC
I love these little pods of extra freshness lol this is so perfect for when your clothes need that extra smell I love how it does not stain my clothing and it really is a scent booster because my clothes smell really good with this
Desiree S.
Asheville, NC
Honestly, I love that everything comes in a pod now. Because I never stop myself from over doing it with detergent and softener. Especially the softener. They smell amazing too. Snuggles fan for life.
Kelsey K.
El Paso
This product smells great and does an amazing job. I love how my apartment smells after and it cleans great. I love all of their products. I need to know things are clean and this product does it. Perfect smell and it softens the clothes beyond belief
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Personally these give a better scent than downy, I don't like the feel of fabric softener on my clothes but I love the smells of fabric softener. I normally put two pods in. I wish they carried a bigger bottle of the liquid version of this ( there is a liquid kind of this product) but it's way more expensive and it's not enough for a week or pay check to pay check. They smell great, after being dried, great price for how many you get.
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
The Scent Boosters live up to their name and boost the wonderful lavender scent in your laundry for weeks. I love throwing a pack in as a compliment to my Snuggle fabric softener. I use these with blankets and bedding to help keep the scent fresh for longer. These are an item I repurchase regularly.
Kinjal P.
Media, PA
Best fabric softener I have ever used. It is easy to just throw a couple of the scent pacs in the washer when doing laundry. Leaves a beautiful lavender scent on all of the clothes. Very affordable to buy a bulk pack that lasts for lots of loads. I would recommend.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
These are a life saver. The box package thing is really good. The one qualm I have with these is that sometimes they don't fully dissolve in the washer like they are supposed to. I know I'm doing everything right and it get kicked to the outside ring in my washer. It's pretty affordable. But when it doesn't get kicked out it gets the job done.
Leticia T.
Henderson, CO
We always throw these in with our wash and it gives that extra smell good boost but they don't always dissolve and you can end with weir plastic like left overs drying onto and sticking to your clothes or blankets when you pull them out the dryer I recommend not using these when washing anything fluffy
Jessica C.
I love these scent boosters! However, I recently switched from a top-load to a front-load washing machine. The box says it's ok for HE and to just throw them in the machine. But when I try this, the pack sticks to a piece of clothing and almost melts into it. Any suggestions?