BY SNUGGLE

Concentrated Scent Pacs; Long Lasting Scent; Simply Toss in Water see more...

Brandi C.
Yes I would most likely buy this product again. It smells nice and gets the job done first run! I wouldn't want to go any other way. It's fresh and clean and keeps my clothes feeling and smelling like a million bucks all day everyday! Walgreens is the best!
Christina H.
Washington, DC
I love these little pods of extra freshness lol this is so perfect for when your clothes need that extra smell I love how it does not stain my clothing and it really is a scent booster because my clothes smell really good with this
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
The Scent Boosters live up to their name and boost the wonderful lavender scent in your laundry for weeks. I love throwing a pack in as a compliment to my Snuggle fabric softener. I use these with blankets and bedding to help keep the scent fresh for longer. These are an item I repurchase regularly.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I recently purchased these and found them to make my personal fantastic they are a little pricey however and when I purchase them I believe that their steam is theirs and then also which they were not. I wish that they just came anytime as opposed to individual packets I feel like individual packets are a waste of product however they did work very effectively.
Kinjal P.
Media, PA
Best fabric softener I have ever used. It is easy to just throw a couple of the scent pacs in the washer when doing laundry. Leaves a beautiful lavender scent on all of the clothes. Very affordable to buy a bulk pack that lasts for lots of loads. I would recommend.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
These are a life saver. The box package thing is really good. The one qualm I have with these is that sometimes they don't fully dissolve in the washer like they are supposed to. I know I'm doing everything right and it get kicked to the outside ring in my washer. It's pretty affordable. But when it doesn't get kicked out it gets the job done.
Leticia T.
Henderson, CO
We always throw these in with our wash and it gives that extra smell good boost but they don't always dissolve and you can end with weir plastic like left overs drying onto and sticking to your clothes or blankets when you pull them out the dryer I recommend not using these when washing anything fluffy
Shaylene S.
Belmont, NY
Great value! It is cheaper in the long run to buy the bulk container. The lavender smell is strong but not over powering. I love this scent because it seems rather calming and relaxing. I love to use this in conjunction with the snuggle Lavender dry sheets. Happy washing!
Bae S.
I don't believe these to be a value when I have to use double the amount to have my clothes smell like the softener. I usually buy detergents that compliment the softener or use vinegar in the washer.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I love this booster. I use it to kick up the sent in my clothes. Am OCD and I love for my clothes to smell like Snuggles. Yes it gets your clothes soft and smelling so good. It's not that expensive plus if your a coupon person like me you catch sells on it.
Jessica C.
I love these scent boosters! However, I recently switched from a top-load to a front-load washing machine. The box says it's ok for HE and to just throw them in the machine. But when I try this, the pack sticks to a piece of clothing and almost melts into it. Any suggestions?