Snuggle Scent Boosters Lavender Joy - 20 CT uploaded by Codie A.Snuggle Scent Boosters Lavender Joy - 20 CT uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SNUGGLE #1 in Laundry Scent Booster

Snuggle Lavender Joy Scent Boosters™ Concentrated Scent Pacs.
New!
Simply toss in washer!
Long lasting scent.
Squeeze & sniff.
HE safe for all washers.
20* loads. see more...

Lola W.
Lola W.
That's the best scent boosters for laundry! Have the amazing smell and good price
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
My Mom always purchases any product that has a lavender scent because the scent relaxes her. I saw Snuggle Scent Boosters Lavender at my local Wal-Mart had to buy them for her. I decided to try them out when I washed my bed covers. My sheets was so soft and smelt really good. Lavender does relax you.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Temecula, ca
These are amazing I just bought some and used them the other day on my towels and blankets and they smell soo good the smell is not over powering BUT you can get a nice wiff of the scent of you know wheat I mean will definitely be buying these and the fact that they are cheaper the some of the other scent beads and work as well really sold me!
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I LOVE THESE! put them in every wash. I generally put 2 in at a time. When I don't use these scent boosters and try using something else, my husband knows. I love when i put clean clothes on and you can smell the laundry soap or in this matter the lavender scent boosters. Ive tried all scents but only like the lavender.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Mineral
This product smells wonderful but I always have trouble with the "pod" itself not melting down all the way and sticky to my clean clothes. I have stopped using them be side of this. It doesn't matter the temp of the water I seem to always have trouble with them not breaking down.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
I use these scent boosters for my bed linen. When I wash my sheets and towels, I love to add this lavender pak. Lavender scents are supposed to promote relaxation and when you go to lay in bed and smell the lavender scent, it helps me fall asleep with a full nights rest! #snuggle
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I am mildly obsessed with fresh smelling laundry, and I love these scent boosters! The lavender is especially nice to use on your bedsheets--makes it even more relaxing to snuggle in your bed at night. These are affordable, and I highly recommend this product! Will buy again!
Malissa H.
Malissa H.
Kansas City
Easy to pop in the washer without measuring any liquids. I absolutely love the lavenders scent I usually pop one in the washer when I'm washing our blankets bedding and pajamas because the lavender scent is the perfect scent to snuggle up to for a good nights rest.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Richmond, KY
I love these they are so easy to use. They are affordable Last a while and smell fantastic. I have only ever had one or 2 that didn't completely dissolve. They make my clothes smell fresh and are packaged in a ziplock bag so they can be closed up and stay fresh.
Kelsea R.
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
I love the smell of lavender so i had to try these scent boosters. Unfortunately i am allergic to most big name brand laundry detergents and fabric softeners but i am not allergic to these scent boosters which is awesome! They smell great and leave my laundry smelling great! they also do leave a weird residue on your clothing like a lot of scent boosters seem to.