BY SNUGGLE #22 in Laundry Scent Booster

Snuggle Lavender Joy Scent Boosters™ Concentrated Scent Pacs.
New!
Simply toss in washer!
Long lasting scent.
Squeeze & sniff.
HE safe for all washers.
20* loads. see more...

Buy on Diapers...*
Lola W.
Lola W.
That's the best scent boosters for laundry! Have the amazing smell and good price
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Temecula, ca
These are amazing I just bought some and used them the other day on my towels and blankets and they smell soo good the smell is not over powering BUT you can get a nice wiff of the scent of you know wheat I mean will definitely be buying these and the fact that they are cheaper the some of the other scent beads and work as well really sold me!
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
These are pretty good for what they are. However, sometimes they don't dissolve all the way in the wash. I suppose they're good for the price.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
McDonald Tennessee
I love this especially when washing bedding it helps Mr relax and fall Sleep faster the lavdndef is amaing sent
Emily E.
Emily E.
Lodi, CA
Best thing EVER!!! My laundry smells absolutely amazing. Recently purchased this and did 3 loads with it. The garage smells good after I do laundry and both my guy flatmates wanted to know what I used. It's so easy and convenient!

It doubles as an air freshener! I store my dirty laundry in my walk-in closet and you'd never know since all my clothes leave the closet AND room smelling divine! Such a great addition to laundry!
Sindy R.
Sindy R.
El Guayanapo Settlement, Nathai Street, Samaan Drive, Rio Claro
I love lavender scents, use them mainly for sheets and throws, have me sleeping like a baby all night, scent remains for a long while.