Snuggle Scent Boosters Lavender Joy - 20 CT uploaded by Wendy C.Snuggle Scent Boosters Lavender Joy - 20 CT uploaded by Codie A.

BY SNUGGLE #2 in Laundry Scent Booster

Snuggle Lavender Joy Scent Boosters™ Concentrated Scent Pacs.
New!
Simply toss in washer!
Long lasting scent.
Squeeze & sniff.
HE safe for all washers.
20* loads. see more...

Lola W.
That's the best scent boosters for laundry! Have the amazing smell and good price
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I LOVE THESE! put them in every wash. I generally put 2 in at a time. When I don't use these scent boosters and try using something else, my husband knows. I love when i put clean clothes on and you can smell the laundry soap or in this matter the lavender scent boosters. Ive tried all scents but only like the lavender.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
I use these scent boosters for my bed linen. When I wash my sheets and towels, I love to add this lavender pak. Lavender scents are supposed to promote relaxation and when you go to lay in bed and smell the lavender scent, it helps me fall asleep with a full nights rest! #snuggle
Crystal G.
Mineral
This product smells wonderful but I always have trouble with the "pod" itself not melting down all the way and sticky to my clean clothes. I have stopped using them be side of this. It doesn't matter the temp of the water I seem to always have trouble with them not breaking down.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
I am mildly obsessed with fresh smelling laundry, and I love these scent boosters! The lavender is especially nice to use on your bedsheets--makes it even more relaxing to snuggle in your bed at night. These are affordable, and I highly recommend this product! Will buy again!
Lacey W.
These scent boosters sleep supper amazing! They work wonders on work clothes that you can never seem to get that funky smell out of, I make sure I never run put of these, they are a reasonable price too which makes them even better if you haven't tried it yet you should!
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
Easy to pop in the washer without measuring any liquids. I absolutely love the lavenders scent I usually pop one in the washer when I'm washing our blankets bedding and pajamas because the lavender scent is the perfect scent to snuggle up to for a good nights rest.
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
I love the smell of lavender so i had to try these scent boosters. Unfortunately i am allergic to most big name brand laundry detergents and fabric softeners but i am not allergic to these scent boosters which is awesome! They smell great and leave my laundry smelling great! they also do leave a weird residue on your clothing like a lot of scent boosters seem to.
Brittany V.
Berea, KY
I love these they are so easy to use. They are affordable Last a while and smell fantastic. I have only ever had one or 2 that didn't completely dissolve. They make my clothes smell fresh and are packaged in a ziplock bag so they can be closed up and stay fresh.
Ashlee R.
we love using these scent boosters with our tide laundry soap. It really does what its suppose to do and leaves your clothes smelling extra fresh. So i see it as very effective. I think it's a bit high priced but I would still recommend it to others.