BY SNUGGLE #7 in Laundry Scent Booster

Snuggle Wild Orchid Wonder™ Scent Boosters® Concentrated Scent Pacs.

New!

Simply toss in washer!

Long lasting scent.

Squeeze & sniff.

20 loads.

H.E safe for all washers. see more...

Lisa Z.
New York
This Snuggle product work's wonder's.You can just throw in the pod and go, Never have to worry you added to much of the product.Make's the laundry smell fresh for week's if used right.You can buy it in any supermarket and it's affordable.I highly recommend this Snuggle brand.
Taylor M.
Cleburne, TX
I love adding scent boosters to my sheets and these leave a lasting scent! I prefer using the scent pacs over buying the beads because they give you a better idea of how much product you need to be using based on the size of your load. Highly recommend.
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
I tried these for the first time and I did not like them they leave your clothes smelling good but the smell does not last to me they are just a little bit expensive and the quality is not great I do not recommend these
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Such an amazing booster! I use this with my gain products and the smell mixed together is simply amazing! I use this daily so I would highly recommend this to others and they are reasonably priced!
member-7c8b1
Great left my clothes soft and smelling great I always get these on sale with coupons.. I tend to forget to use them though even though I have them above the washer but when I do remember to use them my clothes always come out smelling fresh
Blake N.
Monroe, GA
Absolutely love me some snuggles!! My granny used snuggles on my babies clothes and I followed right behind her!! I couldn't live without snuggles boosters and come clean sheets!
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
Scent boosters are something I adore I love laundry to smell wonderful and these last for about a week give or take a day or two and the laundry just feels and smells fresh
Jamie O.
Burlington, MA
First of all this is the best fabric softener I've ever used. I've been using it for years & not only does this scent smell amazing but it lasts for days. I did just recently run out and had to pick a different scent because they no longer make the pink one (or I just can't find it anywhere). But it's always my go to product! Love it!!
Stacey B.
Overcup
I absolutely love these! They smell so good! And are very easy to use. They help keep your clothes smelling good longer. I tell all my family about this and how good it is.  I hope everyone else likes it as much as I do! I just love anything to do with these product.
Lily B.
Honey brook
The blue version of this smells musty. But this one, smells absolutely amazing! The one thing I do have a problem with is that sometimes it doesn't get too all of the clothes. I guess it depends on how big your load of wash is.