Snuggle Scent Boosters® Cherry Blossom & Charm™ 20 Loads Concentrated Scent Pacs 14.1 oz. Bag uploaded by Maryann A.

BY SNUGGLE #18 in Laundry Scent Booster

Snuggle Scent Boosters® are an easy and convenient way to give your laundry a big boost of freshness. Just toss pac(s) in at the start of the wash and enjoy the long-lasting boost.Little Pac. Big Snifference®. see more...

Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Smells so good I like this product no measuring leaves my clothes smelling fresh a long time
thalia r.
vila joca carteiro, bairro santa terezinha, Guarabira-PB
amo esse tipo de amaciante porque  ele traz um cheirinho suave e permanente nas roupas, fora que não é só um sucesso aqui em casa , nas mulheres da minha família.
casie m.
modesto, CA
love this , my partner loves it also , long lasting scent on your clothes, leaving your clothes soft , very effective, will keep purchasing, expensive but well worth the money, if you like your clothes smelling good well recommended.
Nidia R.
San Benito , TX
I am just in love with the smell! I love using products that leave clothes with a fresh, clean smell that lasts for days!it is a bit pricey compared to others but it is so worth it. I totally recommend it
Su-aad M.
Cape Town
They make your clothes smell amazing , and the give of this soft touch out feeling towards it . It is really a good product.
Shivani D.
Greenville, TX
Good for gentle and soft touch. Especially when you have a baby or newborn in the house.
Perla C.
Ridgeway, VA
I just wish they had a saftey zipper, but other then that these work a charm! They get into every kind of load and all kinds of clothes I love love these scent boosters!!
Shawna A.
I really love this formula. I feel like it cleaned better and goes further than other brands. I use it daily. It smells really good.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Love using these when I do laundry! My husbands a truck driver that handles heavy equipment so he's always on the move which means his clothes tend to smell at the end of the day. I use a bit of these in the load and it really helps out keeping our clothes smelling fresh. I love using them when washing our sheets and pillow cases as well I just can't get over the great smell!
Jared H.
Havertown
The scent in this product does not come off as over powering at first but I have gotten remarks from people that the smell is to strong