Snuggle Scent Boosters® Cherry Blossom & Charm™ 20 Loads Concentrated Scent Pacs 14.1 oz. Bag uploaded by Maryann A.

BY SNUGGLE #18 in Laundry Scent Booster

Snuggle Scent Boosters® are an easy and convenient way to give your laundry a big boost of freshness. Just toss pac(s) in at the start of the wash and enjoy the long-lasting boost.Little Pac. Big Snifference®. see more...

thalia r.
vila joca carteiro, bairro santa terezinha, Guarabira-PB
amo esse tipo de amaciante porque  ele traz um cheirinho suave e permanente nas roupas, fora que não é só um sucesso aqui em casa , nas mulheres da minha família.
casie m.
modesto, CA
love this , my partner loves it also , long lasting scent on your clothes, leaving your clothes soft , very effective, will keep purchasing, expensive but well worth the money, if you like your clothes smelling good well recommended.
Nidia R.
San Benito , TX
I am just in love with the smell! I love using products that leave clothes with a fresh, clean smell that lasts for days!it is a bit pricey compared to others but it is so worth it. I totally recommend it
Su-aad M.
Cape Town
They make your clothes smell amazing , and the give of this soft touch out feeling towards it . It is really a good product.
Shivani D.
Greenville, TX
Good for gentle and soft touch. Especially when you have a baby or newborn in the house.
Perla C.
Ridgeway, VA
I just wish they had a saftey zipper, but other then that these work a charm! They get into every kind of load and all kinds of clothes I love love these scent boosters!!
Shawna A.
I really love this formula. I feel like it cleaned better and goes further than other brands. I use it daily. It smells really good.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Love using these when I do laundry! My husbands a truck driver that handles heavy equipment so he's always on the move which means his clothes tend to smell at the end of the day. I use a bit of these in the load and it really helps out keeping our clothes smelling fresh. I love using them when washing our sheets and pillow cases as well I just can't get over the great smell!
Jared H.
Havertown
The scent in this product does not come off as over powering at first but I have gotten remarks from people that the smell is to strong
Jillian N.
Great product! Throw one in the washer and your clothes smell great! No cons on this product. Inexpensive and easy to use! Laundry smells fresh every time! Highly recommend this product to everyone out there!