Snuggle Scent Boosters® Cherry Blossom & Charm™ 20 Loads Concentrated Scent Pacs 14.1 oz. Bag uploaded by Maryann A.

BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle Scent Boosters® are an easy and convenient way to give your laundry a big boost of freshness. Just toss pac(s) in at the start of the wash and enjoy the long-lasting boost.Little Pac. Big Snifference®. see more...

Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I really didn’t like this booster at all. It didn’t smell at all which was disappointed. It didn’t smell through my clothes at all. It’s very affordable. I just don’t recommend it at all
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I love these boosters. They smell great and last a long time. I like that unlike pod-like laundry items I've used in the past these do not leave a weird residue in my washer. They work really well and are a bit pricey, but all laundry stuff is now, right?
Anna C.
 This product really works by seriously boosting sent.It is very affordable and easy to use. I can't find anything wrong with this product. It does exactly what it says it will do. I highly recommend this product and will purchase it again.
Amanda L.
These booster packs are absolutely amazing! They leave behind a very nice smell to clothing ! I just love these and I definitely reccomend these ! You will love these as well .
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
First off, the packaging to this is so adorable and can draw you into it so quick. The scent to it is strong and smells good (which to some people like me, that is good) I will be buying this again in the future.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
This helps give my cloths a nice boost of smell to it to keep my closet smelling good and not smelly and it's effective it's like 6 bucks so not to bad could be cheaper and yes I would recommend it to others
Denisse M.
Aurora, CO
I love, love , LOVE! The smell of this product they never disappoint! Although it's not something I use often sometimes I like to try other products to see how they work but I'd recommend it.
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
Amazing! Smells great and it is perfect! I love mine so much! I have been using it for a few months and it's just all together amazing! It's very inexpensive and works great! 5/5 recommend!
Angela T.
Anderson, SC
Awesome product!!! These smell awesome and still smell great weeks after using. Takes care of stubborn odors! Easy to use and affordable! Highly recommend to all my family and friends!
Courtney R.
Smells AMAZING. Makes clothes and whole house smell good all day. With every load, the smell carries through the house. This brand is affordable and also works great