Snuggle Scent Boosters® Cherry Blossom & Charm™ 20 Loads Concentrated Scent Pacs 14.1 oz. Bag uploaded by Maryann A.

BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle Scent Boosters® are an easy and convenient way to give your laundry a big boost of freshness. Just toss pac(s) in at the start of the wash and enjoy the long-lasting boost.Little Pac. Big Snifference®. see more...

Kaitlyn C.
We love to use these with towels! They get rid of that nasty towel smell and make them smell good and it lasts
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I'm not a big fan of these. They add a lot of scent to my clothing and don't seem to have any other benefit.
Chelsea S.
Love it. Smells so mellow and good. Goes great with purex cherry blossom detergent in the pinkish red bottle.
KaToria J.
Orlando, FL
Work Nicely On Little Kids Clothes. Make The Bedroom Smell fabulous And Brighten the clothes and sheets more.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Snuggle i love the really good smell it have my sister also use i allways trying new product it work snuggle
Megan C.
New Palestine, IN
These are perfect for leaving your clothes with a clean scent. I can't do a load without it. So adorable too
Shayne N Sheena H.
Pikeville
Amazing scent. Amazing product. I am a repeat buyer. Love all the scents. I always use a scent booster.
Christina B.
This product is OK. It is a little on the expensive side but that is OK. Overall this brand is good
Lucia T.
Las vegas, NV
I use this only for my kids clothes as it makes it soft and it makes their clothes smell amazing.
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
The smell of all of them smell soo good, I love this brand they're awesome and pretty adorable.