Snuggle Scent Boosters® Cherry Blossom & Charm™ 20 Loads Concentrated Scent Pacs 14.1 oz. Bag uploaded by Maryann A.

BY SNUGGLE #17 in Laundry Scent Booster

Snuggle Scent Boosters® are an easy and convenient way to give your laundry a big boost of freshness. Just toss pac(s) in at the start of the wash and enjoy the long-lasting boost.Little Pac. Big Snifference®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Love using these when I do laundry! My husbands a truck driver that handles heavy equipment so he's always on the move which means his clothes tend to smell at the end of the day. I use a bit of these in the load and it really helps out keeping our clothes smelling fresh. I love using them when washing our sheets and pillow cases as well I just can't get over the great smell!
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
Amazing! Smells great and it is perfect! I love mine so much! I have been using it for a few months and it's just all together amazing! It's very inexpensive and works great! 5/5 recommend!
casie m.
modesto , CA
love this , my partner loves it also , long lasting scent on your clothes, leaving your clothes soft , very effective, will keep purchasing, expensive but well worth the money, if you like your clothes smelling good well recommended.
Janelle C.
I love the scent of the snuggle . I don't think you can ever go wrong with snuggle but with this  The scent just boost and has your clothes smelling so great. It's easy to buy can be found at any retailer. I would definitely recommend snuggle as it is affordable and leaves your clothes smelling so great.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I love these boosters. They smell great and last a long time. I like that unlike pod-like laundry items I've used in the past these do not leave a weird residue in my washer. They work really well and are a bit pricey, but all laundry stuff is now, right?
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
This product is much better in liquid form. What I don't like about the pods is that I have found them still melted down and soaked into my clothes when I get it out of the dryer which makes me want to wash them all over again. It is disappointing.
Anna C.
 This product really works by seriously boosting sent.It is very affordable and easy to use. I can't find anything wrong with this product. It does exactly what it says it will do. I highly recommend this product and will purchase it again.
Amanda L.
These booster packs are absolutely amazing! They leave behind a very nice smell to clothing ! I just love these and I definitely reccomend these ! You will love these as well .
Jillian N.
Great product! Throw one in the washer and your clothes smell great! No cons on this product. Inexpensive and easy to use! Laundry smells fresh every time! Highly recommend this product to everyone out there!
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
First off, the packaging to this is so adorable and can draw you into it so quick. The scent to it is strong and smells good (which to some people like me, that is good) I will be buying this again in the future.