BY SNUGGLE #4 in Laundry Scent Booster

Snuggle Scent Boosters Cherry Blossom Charm Concentrated Scent Pacs - 56 Count see more...

Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love these and use them in every load of laundry. I've never had a problem with the completely dissolving. I put one or two in while the top-load machine is filling up. The whole laundry room plus the entry way beside it smell great while I use these. Not to mention the way it makes my clothes smell sooooo good! It is hard to find this scent at a low price online, and it's seldom in stock at the stores, but Amazon usually has the tub for like $6 or $7. Love this product!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
I am OBSESSED with Snuggle's new cherry blossom scent.  It smells SO GOOD.  I used to use Lavender-scented products for everything in my laundry (except kids' clothes) but now I use this scent and one other from Snuggle which also smells delicious.  HIGHLY recommend this scent!
Kristy D.
Kristy D.
Dayton
I love the cherry blossom scented sheets I just recently tried them for the first time and I will definitely be purchasing them again I don't only use them for my laundry but I also put them in the couch cushions to keep the couch knowing fresh I would recommend them to anybody
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I am obsessed with these scent boosters especially this scent itself! It really does give a much better and stronger smell to your clothes and bed sheets. Great for using when you have a harsh smell on your clothes such as a campfire smoke. I will use again in the future.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Longview , WA
Talk about the smell of freshness. Snuggle keeps my clothes smelling wonderful for weeks with these amazing scent packs! So easy to use and always fully dissolves with the wash. What is adding a little extra mo et to your laundry budget to make your clothes smell so good!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love this fabric softener I have always used snuggle it has always left my clothes and my kids clothes smelling great I have never had any problems with it and it's affordable not to expensive at all I would recommend this product to anyone if you looking just try it.
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
I love cherry blossom anything so I was pretty much sold on this product right off the bat. I would love to try different scents of this brand because it seems to work pretty well and get what I need it to do done and long lasting. I would recommend
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
radcliff, KY
Omg! I hope this scent doesn't disappear into thin air. I bought it at Walmart so you know it was a decent price. The pods are super convenient. Honestly I break the pouch open, sprinkle it in my car or room and vacuum it up. Livens up the air!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
GA
This has the most amazing smell to it and leave it so that smiling there's really no pros and con jazz that it smells really amazing and it's really effective and really affordable and I would totally recommend it for good smelling
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
These will make your clothes and blankets SOOOOO soft. Using your fabrics after washing with these will make it feel like you are wearing/sleeping with clouds. It is so incredible. It also smells amazzzing. Definitely recommend.