BY SNUGGLE #7 in Laundry Scent Booster

Snuggle Scent Boosters Cherry Blossom Charm Concentrated Scent Pacs - 56 Count see more...

Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love these and use them in every load of laundry. I've never had a problem with the completely dissolving. I put one or two in while the top-load machine is filling up. The whole laundry room plus the entry way beside it smell great while I use these. Not to mention the way it makes my clothes smell sooooo good! It is hard to find this scent at a low price online, and it's seldom in stock at the stores, but Amazon usually has the tub for like $6 or $7. Love this product!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I am obsessed with these scent boosters especially this scent itself! It really does give a much better and stronger smell to your clothes and bed sheets. Great for using when you have a harsh smell on your clothes such as a campfire smoke. I will use again in the future.
Ashley M.
GA
This has the most amazing smell to it and leave it so that smiling there's really no pros and con jazz that it smells really amazing and it's really effective and really affordable and I would totally recommend it for good smelling
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love this product. It makes me clothes so soft and they smell so good I love the way that it is easy to use and it is very efficient and affordable. I love it and would recommend it to anyone that is willing to give it a shot
thuria s.
This is just an amazing product, and very cheap! It keeps your clothes in good condition and adds a hint of goodness, and the scent is amazing! Like I said it's very cheap and yes I would totally recommend!
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
I started using these 2 months ago and the smell they leave is amazing! You get that extra hint of smell good and the price isnt bad at all! I just toss one in EVERY load to give it that extra boost smelling goodness!
Morgan L.
I am OBSESSED with Snuggle's new cherry blossom scent.  It smells SO GOOD.  I used to use Lavender-scented products for everything in my laundry (except kids' clothes) but now I use this scent and one other from Snuggle which also smells delicious.  HIGHLY recommend this scent!
Kristy D.
Dayton
I love the cherry blossom scented sheets I just recently tried them for the first time and I will definitely be purchasing them again I don't only use them for my laundry but I also put them in the couch cushions to keep the couch knowing fresh I would recommend them to anybody
Jessica S.
Longview , WA
Talk about the smell of freshness. Snuggle keeps my clothes smelling wonderful for weeks with these amazing scent packs! So easy to use and always fully dissolves with the wash. What is adding a little extra mo et to your laundry budget to make your clothes smell so good!
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love this fabric softener I have always used snuggle it has always left my clothes and my kids clothes smelling great I have never had any problems with it and it's affordable not to expensive at all I would recommend this product to anyone if you looking just try it.