Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Laundry Scent Pacs 56 ct

A new easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness from just one little pac! These new convenient concentrated scent pacs are an easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness. Simply toss pac(s) in your washer at the beginning of the cycle -- no mess -- no spills! Snuggle scent boosters dissolve completely leaving behind nothing but a great boost to your senses. Snuggle scent boosters are great to use in all types of clothes including active wear and sleepwear.

Is this used in the washer with the load? Effective?
Anyone else use these and found they are the best boosters on the market?
Start your review of Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Laundry Scent Pacs 56 ct!
newhall california
Purchased at: Walmart
Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Laundry Scent Pacs 56 ct me encanta el aroma y como queda la ropa para mi es un buen producto con una solo bolsita toma aroma la ropa
Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Laundry Scent Pacs 56 ct uploaded by Tammy F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these scent boosters. A very fresh clean smell. So good! I always use them on my towels and bedding. The pods are a quick no mess way of adding that extra fresh scent!
Bronx
Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Laundry Scent Pacs 56 ct uploaded by Alli R.
I recently bought this and fell in love after using it for the first time! The smell definitely lasts on your clothes. I usually use a large washer at the laundromat and I put 3 pods in the drum. By the time the wash is complete, the pods have already dissolved and tour clothes smell great. The smell lingers on the clothes for weeks. I would definitely buy it again. Another good thing is that they are not that expensive! That is a plus! snuggle scent boosters® blue iris bliss™ 20 loads concentrated scent pacs
Everett, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
These scent boosters smell amazing! I came across them by trying to find an affordable brand of scent boosters, since I just moved i wanted the best bang for my buck. Smells great! Works perfect
Orange Park, FL
Love the product and what to expect from it. Is a great detergent to use on your clothes especially when you want that smell of aroma on your clothes and your kids loves the way they clothes smell and they can stop thank you for using it on their clothes because there friends likes the way it smells.
I have been using these for a while and paying quite a bit more so this was a great buy. Say goodbye to dryer sheets, as they are not needed when I use this product. I think the reason some have an issue with these are they are not putting them in the bottom of the washing machine before adding water. Reading the instructions is always a good thing. Love these and hope they never discontinue making them!
Shawnee, OK
Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Laundry Scent Pacs 56 ct uploaded by Destiny O.
Want clothes that smell amazing? Use Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Laundry Scent Pacs 56 ct! The Blue Iris Bliss will give you some serious laundry scents! The pacs are convient and easy to use!
Salt Lake City, UT
This is my ally for many things not only I use it in the laundry I put the small packages in places where I need to cool the environment and I can not use other products can put them in the shoe cabinets, bathroom cabinets, storage or garage Much more than an oil or air fresher. my favorite place to use it is in my car
Scranton, PA
I recently started to use these scent boosters, and I absolutely love these! These are even much more simple than using liquid fabric softener. You just pop one of these in your washing machine. It also smells amazing.
Winter haven , FL
These are great! I love throwing one in with an unsettling load of laundry. It always gets the job done, leaving everything smelling fresh and new. I just wish it was a little less expensive so I could buy it more often. Right now I only purchase when it's on sale or I have coupons.