Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Laundry Scent Pacs 56 ct

A new easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness from just one little pac! These new convenient concentrated scent pacs are an easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness. Simply toss pac(s) in your washer at the beginning of the cycle -- no mess -- no spills! Snuggle scent boosters dissolve completely leaving behind nothing but a great boost to your senses. Snuggle scent boosters are great to use in all types of clothes including active wear and sleepwear.

Is this used in the washer with the load? Effective?
Anyone else use these and found they are the best boosters on the market?
Start your review of Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Laundry Scent Pacs 56 ct!
Arlington, TX
Not going to lie these are the best powdery packets I've used they dissolve so fast with the clothes and in the little clear packing it comes with dissolves good as well. There's some product the you find the plastic on the clothing but this one dissolves amazing in the machine.
Lees Summit, MO
I use these in my laundry along with my Tide pods or my bleach and detergent and it works magic! Smells so good and it's a scent that actually lasts and it's not an arm and a leg! I recommend!!!
O Fallon, MO
I love scent boosters soo much. However these aren't five stars because honestly, they don't last as long :( Also I like to put the crystals in my car (in a pouch) to keep it smelling as good as my clothes, but you cannot do that with these...you end up with goo :(
Greenwood , IN
once i found these i had a hard time not buying them again. i used to always do my clothes are laundry matts and i never enjoyed how my clothes smelt afterwards. this product would have the whole laundry mate smell good and the smell lasted for a good time
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! They're really easy to use and very efficient. Add one or two in as the water is running and then add your clothes. Walk away and don't worry about the rinse cycle. Plus, your clothes will come out smelling AMAZING!
I love that it is easier to use than the little sprinkles, I love that it is easy to measure. Smells amazing and definitely keeps your clothes smelling fresh or longer. Can be purchased almost anywhere and definitely would recommend
Hamilton, GA
These are my favorite scent boosters. They keep my laundry smelling fresh and clean all day long. They are super effective. Definitely affordable. I would recommend this brand to anyone who likes their clothes smelling great.
Westminster, CA
I've always loved the snuggle brand and this product is just as awesome. I enjoy being able to just plop one of these packs into the machine without having to measure anything and the scent it gives the laundry is amazing.
I love these scent boosters. They make doing laundry a bit more bearable thanks to how amazing this makes your clothes smell. I found that these are a bit on the expensive side but I purchase them when I feel like being fancy.
Ogden, UT
This new scent is really fresh and clean. I haven't always bought softener or scent booster but Snuggle brand is very affordable and effective. I buy mine at Smiths on the mega event with coupons and pay less than a dollar!