BY SNUGGLE

A new easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness from just one little pac! These new convenient concentrated scent pacs are an easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness. Simply toss pac(s) in your washer at the beginning of the cycle -- no mess -- no spills! Snuggle scent boosters dissolve completely leaving behind nothing but a great boost to your senses. Snuggle scent boosters are great to use in all types of clothes including active wear and sleepwear. see more...

Rena H.
Love the concept of pacs rather than loose crystals.  Found this product a couple weeks ago.  Does a good job for the price.  I was expecting a little stronger scent.  Scent does not last as long as liquid fabric softener.
Cece
I have been using these for a while and paying quite a bit more so this was a great buy. Say goodbye to dryer sheets, as they are not needed when I use this product. I think the reason some have an issue with these are they are not putting them in the bottom of the washing machine before adding water. Reading the instructions is always a good thing. Love these and hope they never discontinue making them!
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
once i found these i had a hard time not buying them again. i used to always do my clothes are laundry matts and i never enjoyed how my clothes smelt afterwards. this product would have the whole laundry mate smell good and the smell lasted for a good time
Julissa R.
I love that it is easier to use than the little sprinkles, I love that it is easy to measure. Smells amazing and definitely keeps your clothes smelling fresh or longer. Can be purchased almost anywhere and definitely would recommend
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
I've always loved the snuggle brand and this product is just as awesome. I enjoy being able to just plop one of these packs into the machine without having to measure anything and the scent it gives the laundry is amazing.
Merissa W.
I love these scent boosters. They make doing laundry a bit more bearable thanks to how amazing this makes your clothes smell. I found that these are a bit on the expensive side but I purchase them when I feel like being fancy.
Rebecca R.
Bradenville, PA
I love the snuggle blue iris smell. I don't think that they produce as much smell as they should though. I sometimes use 3-4 in a load just to get the scent boost I'm looking for. It's kind of a waste of money.
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Elisabeth E.
Kent, WA
These were honestly a big disappointment to me. I thought they smelled wonderful in the package, but they do not dissolve fully in my washer. I found it caked on to some of the clothes. To top it off, it turns out me and my son are allergic to something in it, causing wonderful hives. And I can say that it does stay on your clothes for several washes, because I had to rewash all of our clothing four times before my son stopped getting hives. So I guess it does it's job. I just wish it would have worked for us, but sadly, it was not meant to be.
Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
Truly a favorite of mine . This is so good . The smell is comfort in a bottle to me . Scent last a long time.even on tough smells and keeps my fall.sweater nice and fluffy
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Is this used in the washer with the load? Effective?
Lara S.
Willow Park, TX
Anyone else use these and found they are the best boosters on the market?