BY SNUGGLE #11 in Laundry Scent Booster

A new easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness from just one little pac! These new convenient concentrated scent pacs are an easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness. Simply toss pac(s) in your washer at the beginning of the cycle -- no mess -- no spills! Snuggle scent boosters dissolve completely leaving behind nothing but a great boost to your senses. Snuggle scent boosters are great to use in all types of clothes including active wear and sleepwear. see more...

Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
once i found these i had a hard time not buying them again. i used to always do my clothes are laundry matts and i never enjoyed how my clothes smelt afterwards. this product would have the whole laundry mate smell good and the smell lasted for a good time
Sara H.
Kapolei, HI
I love using the Snuggle scent boosters in my wash. For the price point they work just as effectively as some other more high end brands. They leave my clothes smelling fresh for weeks! Definitely recommend to anyone!
Rebecca R.
Bradenville, PA
I love the snuggle blue iris smell. I don't think that they produce as much smell as they should though. I sometimes use 3-4 in a load just to get the scent boost I'm looking for. It's kind of a waste of money.
Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
Truly a favorite of mine . This is so good . The smell is comfort in a bottle to me . Scent last a long time.even on tough smells and keeps my fall.sweater nice and fluffy
Cece
I have been using these for a while and paying quite a bit more so this was a great buy. Say goodbye to dryer sheets, as they are not needed when I use this product. I think the reason some have an issue with these are they are not putting them in the bottom of the washing machine before adding water. Reading the instructions is always a good thing. Love these and hope they never discontinue making them!
Nikki W.
Mapleton
I love the smell of these, but I have stopped purchasing the pods as I have found them not fully dissolved after the load was finished. I have found them stuck to blankets. I cannot say for sure that it was these as I also used detergent pods so it could have been either or both. I would not purchase again and cannot recommend.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
These are so awesome and easy to use. I think that is one of the best aspects of it. I love the packaging also and the fragrance is so soft and not overwhelming as some others I have tried in the past. I use other Snuggle products so it was easy to pick this one. I think the price point could be better though.
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
This product keeps your clothes soft and smelling good as well. It makes your clothes feel good against your body. Very effective product. It does what it says it will do. It is very affordable. I purchased mines at kroger and family dollar. I would recommend to others
Julissa S.
I love that it is easier to use than the little sprinkles, I love that it is easy to measure. Smells amazing and definitely keeps your clothes smelling fresh or longer. Can be purchased almost anywhere and definitely would recommend
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
I've always loved the snuggle brand and this product is just as awesome. I enjoy being able to just plop one of these packs into the machine without having to measure anything and the scent it gives the laundry is amazing.
Lara S.
Willow Park, TX
Anyone else use these and found they are the best boosters on the market?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Is this used in the washer with the load? Effective?