BY SNUGGLE #24 in Laundry Scent Booster

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! A new easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness from just one little pac! These new convenient concentrated scent pacs are an easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness. Simply toss pac(s) in your washer at the beginning of the cycle - No mess - No Spills! Snuggle Scent Boosters dissolve completely leaving behind nothing but a great boost to your senses. Snuggle Scent Boosters are great to use in all types of clothes including active wear and sleepwear. Size: 56 Count. see more...

Buy on kmart
Alli R.
Bronx
I recently bought this and fell in love after using it for the first time! The smell definitely lasts on your clothes. I usually use a large washer at the laundromat and I put 3 pods in the drum. By the time the wash is complete, the pods have already dissolved and tour clothes smell great. The smell lingers on the clothes for weeks. I would definitely buy it again. Another good thing is that they are not that expensive! That is a plus! Snuggle Scent Boosters® Blue Iris Bliss™ 20 Loads Concentrated Scent Pacs 14.1 oz. Bag
Destiny O.
Shawnee, OK
Want clothes that smell amazing? Use Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Laundry Scent Pacs 56 Count! The Blue Iris Bliss will give you some serious laundry scents! The pacs are convient and easy to use!
Tiara G.
I really liked using these until one of them got stuck to my favorite sweatshirt and ruined it. They left a great long lasting smell on my clothes which was great but the fact that it sometimes doesn't always dissolves and could ruin your clothes isn't worth it, I'd rather keep using the liquid softener or the laundry detergent that includes it.
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
Not going to lie these are the best powdery packets I've used they dissolve so fast with the clothes and in the little clear packing it comes with dissolves good as well. There's some product the you find the plastic on the clothing but this one dissolves amazing in the machine.
I have tried other softeners and I was not too satisfied with this product. I did not like the way it left my cloth and the smell disappeared right away, while Suavitel and dreft leave cloth smelling amazing
Brooke L.
Franklin, NC
This is my favorite scent from the brand. I have never had this amount of freshness in my laundry until I used these. I always repurchase and I am always satisfied.
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
Love the product and what to expect from it. Is a great detergent to use on your clothes especially when you want that smell of aroma on your clothes and your kids loves the way they clothes smell and they can stop thank you for using it on their clothes because there friends likes the way it smells.
chiquinquira G.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is my ally for many things not only I use it in the laundry I put the small packages in places where I need to cool the environment and I can not use other products can put them in the shoe cabinets, bathroom cabinets, storage or garage Much more than an oil or air fresher.
my favorite place to use it is in my car
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I recently started to use these scent boosters, and I absolutely love these! These are even much more simple than using liquid fabric softener. You just pop one of these in your washing machine. It also smells amazing.
Jen C.
norfolk va
Who doesn't love snuggle !? To me snuggle isn't exspensive and it's affordable. They have coupons a lot as well which is another bonus. The blue iris smell is nice and fresh smelling. It makes your clothes fresh smelling and the best part is a week later I can still smell the freshness on my clothes.