BY SNUGGLE #10 in Laundry Scent Booster

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! A new easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness from just one little pac! These new convenient concentrated scent pacs are an easy way to give your laundry a burst of long-lasting freshness. Simply toss pac(s) in your washer at the beginning of the cycle - No mess - No Spills! Snuggle Scent Boosters dissolve completely leaving behind nothing but a great boost to your senses. Snuggle Scent Boosters are great to use in all types of clothes including active wear and sleepwear. Size: 56 Count. see more...

Buy on Target*
Tiara G.
I really liked using these until one of them got stuck to my favorite sweatshirt and ruined it. They left a great long lasting smell on my clothes which was great but the fact that it sometimes doesn't always dissolves and could ruin your clothes isn't worth it, I'd rather keep using the liquid softener or the laundry detergent that includes it.
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
Not going to lie these are the best powdery packets I've used they dissolve so fast with the clothes and in the little clear packing it comes with dissolves good as well. There's some product the you find the plastic on the clothing but this one dissolves amazing in the machine.
Amber C.
I absolutely love that they came out with these! I use these primarily with my towels to give them that extra boost of smell good! Completely affordable and would recommend to anyone if they're interested in adding a little boost of smell to their laundry.
I have tried other softeners and I was not too satisfied with this product. I did not like the way it left my cloth and the smell disappeared right away, while Suavitel and dreft leave cloth smelling amazing
Brooke L.
Franklin, NC
This is my favorite scent from the brand. I have never had this amount of freshness in my laundry until I used these. I always repurchase and I am always satisfied.
Maria S.
Love the product and what to expect from it. Is a great detergent to use on your clothes especially when you want that smell of aroma on your clothes and your kids loves the way they clothes smell and they can stop thank you for using it on their clothes because there friends likes the way it smells.
chiquinquira G.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is my ally for many things not only I use it in the laundry I put the small packages in places where I need to cool the environment and I can not use other products can put them in the shoe cabinets, bathroom cabinets, storage or garage Much more than an oil or air fresher.
my favorite place to use it is in my car
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently started to use these scent boosters, and I absolutely love these! These are even much more simple than using liquid fabric softener. You just pop one of these in your washing machine. It also smells amazing.
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
Who doesn't love snuggle !? To me snuggle isn't exspensive and it's affordable. They have coupons a lot as well which is another bonus. The blue iris smell is nice and fresh smelling. It makes your clothes fresh smelling and the best part is a week later I can still smell the freshness on my clothes.
Kayla M.
Lake wales, FL
These are great! I love throwing one in with an unsettling load of laundry. It always gets the job done, leaving everything smelling fresh and new. I just wish it was a little less expensive so I could buy it more often. Right now I only purchase when it's on sale or I have coupons.