Snuggle Scent Boosters Blue Iris Bliss Concentrated Scent Pacs, 26 count, 18.3 oz

BY SNUGGLE #35 in Laundry Scent Booster

Buy on Walmart
Beatriz &.
Fort Worth
I am seriously in love with these !! It does exactly what it says it does , I have no complaints about this product I am extremely satisfied on the fact that it works so well and makes my clothes smell so good for days !! Although I do believe the price can be a bit ehh pricey I will still continue to buy this product and recommend it to ppl !
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
I throw these in the wash with nearly every load of laundry I do and when it is time to fold and put away the laundry I just get lost in this scent. The scent clings to clothes throughout the day even when they have been put up for weeks. I love getting a smell of the scent throughout the day and I get compliments on the fresh scent often.
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
Love these scent boosters. I buy them here and there depending on the sales. Smell is amazing. Effective right away. Scent last long in our clothes. It’s affordable. I would recommend to anyone.
Marissa C.
Lehi, UT
Love love love! My laundry is NOT the same if I do not use snuggle in my drying machine. Everything smells so nice and comes out super soft. I recommend this brand for sure! Go buy a scent that catches your eye!
Camila S.
These work like the "Sprinkles" but there are no little sprinkles spilled on the floor or anywhere. The long lasting scent is in a pod. Throw it in with your detergent pod & you're set. Choose liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets in the same scent. My bedding and towels smell heavenly! I love the smell of fresh washed laundry! I've bought sorinkles since they hit the market. I had no idea the same was available in Pods until I ran across an "add on item" & ordered them. That was MY gain & I will always buy Snuggle Pods vs Sprinkles.
Kaila F.
Amherst , NY
These scent boosters actually keep the laundry smelling fresh even days after the wash, I know that sounds just like the add but it's honestly true lol it smells like I should be on a boat looking at the tropical trees early in the morning just enjoying myself-- the point is, get these. They smell amazing.
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Mm, I can already smell it. Smells so good, I love when my clothes come out of the washer and dryer and are just so soft and smell so fresh! I hate when my clothes don't smell grab right after I wash them. It's annoying, but this is great! Definitely keep on hand.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
The best! I like to add extra to give it a boost, but honestly I didn't need too, I realized that when I didn't have the same amount in all washers! The scent is amazing. It's Affordable, and something I have brought multiple times
Nick C.
Memphis, TN
These are the best price and the best smell ever . We have a large family and this works great for all the piles of clothes we have to wash , from school uniforms to a 2 year old favorite blanket . They come out smell g so great.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
Love these!! They really do boost the scent of your clothes and the scent last for weeks while being store in a closest or dresser. So easy to use as well. Just throw one in the washer. No need for measuring. Highly recommend.