BY SNUGGLE

Snuggle® Scent Booster Blue Iris Bliss fabric freshener leaves towels with long lasting fresh scent. Snuggle scent boosters gives your clothes the long lasting freshness your family loves. Each container last for 115 loads when used as directed. A... see more...

Holly D.
Bullhead City
great scent lasts long time nothing like being curled up in sheets or blanket and get a wiff of that snuggly freshness and inhale ever so deep until im high on that snuggle crack and i see him sitting on the washer smiling at me so sweetly i reach out to hold n snuggle him .. i hear MOM!!! wheres my dance pants and he fades away and a part of my child hood melts away with him as i still long to have a snuggle bear of my very own still one day but until then this is all i have the closest i can get to that elusive bear.. please visit me again
member-903b2
I love Snuggle fabric softener, everything about it, so I assumed this would be the same. I was wrong..... I'm not sure why, but I couldn't tell any difference the laundry if I used this or used just fabric softener alone. I usually do laundry on the weekend, so I was hoping the scent would at least last from week to week. But as the week went on the less I could smell the scent on the towels that came from the closet. It could be the amount in the packets aren't enough, I don't know. One up side though, I thought it was very convenient to just grab one and toss it in,
Katie N.
I really want to like these, the idea of them is what drew me to them and at first they were great, I like the way these smell when combined with the fabric softener of the same sent, but sometimes they don't dissolve and just make a big goopy mess on an article of clothing. I will probably be going back to the sent crystals.
Carla S.
sioux city, IA
I used to use these and loved them I would throw one in with wash but had to be hot water each time or the pack wouldn't dissolve I still have a bucket at home halfway I havent used them in my new washer or dryer because it leaves residue but they leave your blankets and cloths smelling amazing .
Erika Z.
This is my favorite it smells so good. It leaves my clothes smelling great. The fact that it comes in small packs is a plus. I buy it at Walmart ones a month. They are never disappointing very effective. I do recommend them to all my friends. I will continue to buy them.
Ines G.
Oh my god, I love this scent boosters. They leave my clothes and my fiance´s clothes smelling so good. I know they´re good because they work even with my fiance´s work clothes. He´s job is very physical so he gets sweaty and his clothes smell good after using this product.
Abby B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
BY FAR my favorite laundry product! I just love the smell and the continued smell even after it has been in my closet for a while - everything smells amazing. It only takes a little but the the result is amazing! People ask and I tell them all about this product! LOVE IT!
Virginia K.
Erwin
This is my favorite scent! Have been using it for years & haven't burnt out on it yet like most laundry scents. If softy, fresh, & slightly floral without being "perfumey" ir too girlie
Brandy L.
greensburg, IN
Now I love the smell but the pods sometime would stick to our clothes and has ruined a few articles of clothing! I tried only using it in small loads it still would do it :( just a bummer , it's just probably not ment for my waching machine but I dunno!
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE these scent boosters! They smell amazing and the scent lasts for a long time! I use 2 per load (large load) and for my bedding, I used 3, because, why not!? I love these and I would encourage anyone considering them to get them! A+++ It's worth every penny.