Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 70 ct Box uploaded by Katie C.Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 70 ct Box uploaded by Estefania S.

BY SNUGGLE

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is my all time fave fabric conditioner. It will keep your clothes smelling super fresh, eliminates odor, and it keeps the static under control. All you need is one, or two sheets. Depending on the load. It last me for quite a while.
It 100% helps eliminate tough odors.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Lauren D.
I like to do dryer sheets more than liquid softener just because the scent seems to last so much longer. If you want the freshest smell that just reminds you of home, this particular snuggle smell would be it. It’s hard to describe but it just makes me think of my childhood home. Very comfy.
Lauren L.
I purchased this product because I wanted something that smelled fresh and clean for our clothes... and to help with static. My parents came to visit and while they were here they threw some of their items in the wash with ours. My mom called me a week and a half later to ask what kind of fabric softener I used because her clothes smelled so fresh when she returned home and unpacked her suitcase!
Pamelia H.
York, PA
When I purchase dryer sheets I get Snuggle.  The value is great and the product is awesome.  I love the way it leaves my clothes smelling and isn't at all disappointing.  I haven't had any trouble with static and the clothes come out fresh and unwrinkled.
Daisy S.
Oregon City, OR
Does what it says as far as scent removal/freshening. Used it on some Landry that got forgotten for a day and got a mildew scent, rewashed the load and used these and it worked! Wish the scent was a little more pleasant, too chemically.
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
Snuggle brand is my favorite. However I am old school and like the old original formula without all the new bells and whistles that they have tried to add here. There isn't a need for an extra scent it is just too much. It is an alright purchase if you do not have the original option.
Melissa C.
I used this fabric softener in liquid form and I love it. The scent is so pleasant and it lasts. Truly does stick to the clothes. Extra good on my bedding... So , so good! Definite recommend!!
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is amazing! I always purchase this because it makes my clothes smells great and also feels great! I was very satisfied with this, its worth the price and would recommend to everyone.
Jessica C.
I was not a fan of these. I have a box half full in the laundry room now that won't be used. They just didn't seem to kill the odor of anything but it didn't make it smell better either.
Kaitlyn D.
Xenia, OH
I love these definitely my favorite! I use them all the time ! Something I put two in ! Super effective especially out of the other ones I tried. They are super affordable. I would recommend them again