Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 70 ct Box uploaded by Katie C.Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 70 ct Box uploaded by Estefania S.

BY SNUGGLE

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Tabitha R.
This is my all time fave fabric conditioner. It will keep your clothes smelling super fresh, eliminates odor, and it keeps the static under control. All you need is one, or two sheets. Depending on the load. It last me for quite a while.
It 100% helps eliminate tough odors.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Lauren L.
I purchased this product because I wanted something that smelled fresh and clean for our clothes... and to help with static. My parents came to visit and while they were here they threw some of their items in the wash with ours. My mom called me a week and a half later to ask what kind of fabric softener I used because her clothes smelled so fresh when she returned home and unpacked her suitcase!
Jenn W.
Stratford, CT
Snuggle dryer sheets are the best. They not only make my laundry soft and static free, but they make my linen closet smell amazing. Highly effective and have purchased multiple times in the past. Quite affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Pamelia H.
York, PA
When I purchase dryer sheets I get Snuggle.  The value is great and the product is awesome.  I love the way it leaves my clothes smelling and isn't at all disappointing.  I haven't had any trouble with static and the clothes come out fresh and unwrinkled.
Beth C.
I LOVE these dryer sheets! I use them almost exclusively on our towels and linens. The scent is amazing, fresh and airy. It clings to the fabrics so that even sheets folded away for months still smell delightful when retrieved from the closet.
Daisy S.
Oregon City, OR
Does what it says as far as scent removal/freshening. Used it on some Landry that got forgotten for a day and got a mildew scent, rewashed the load and used these and it worked! Wish the scent was a little more pleasant, too chemically.
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
Snuggle brand is my favorite. However I am old school and like the old original formula without all the new bells and whistles that they have tried to add here. There isn't a need for an extra scent it is just too much. It is an alright purchase if you do not have the original option.
Samantha P.
This product has made my clothes both smell fresh and feel brand new. Usually fabric softener causes my skin to break out but this does the job of making all fabrics feel like cotton on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone!
Dusty C.
I don't know why but the snuggle with odor control is like magic I have two boys and getting the smell out of clothes is tough but not with this fabric softener. Clothes smell fresh and clean! Scent last a while to!
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
These are my favorite dryer sheets because they get the job done and they smell so nice! They're a very reasonable price, if not cheaper than others, and the quality is great! I would recommend these over any others.