Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 105 ct Box uploaded by Amber P.

BY SNUGGLE

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley N.
Long Beach, CA
My familys clothing is left so soft and smells pretty nice. Easy on my babys blankets which i love! Would highly recommend!
Michelle H.
Gilbert, AZ
My favorite dryer sheets! I've tried other but always come back to these! The smell lasts Long and I'm complimented often!
Amanda Y.
Really liked the scent. I do think it keeps thing fresh a little longer than the others but they're really hard to find.
sonia s.
este es un excelente producto de de lavanderia que se puede utilizar con la ropa de toda mi familia. me gusta su calidad.
Britany C.
I love this fabric softener because it makes my families clothing Abel great and feel so soft! And is gentle on the skin.
Linda M.
Love these sheets. Scent lasted pretty long and was a good scent. Don't need to throw in a lot of sheets two are fine.
Amanda B.
Lenexa, KS
This keeps my clothes and closet smelling fresh for days! I love how it eliminates static also. It's super easy to use.
Kathryn S.
Detroit, MI
No static. Smells amazing. What more can I say? Its a great product to keep your clothes static free and smelling good.
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
It softens well, but the scent is TOO STRONG. It burns my nostrils. It has worked well on damp musty towels, however.
Laura B.
Jordan
Love Snuggle Fabric Softener. Smells good and the smell lingers a few days. My clothes come out soft and static free.