Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 105 ct Box uploaded by Amber P.

BY SNUGGLE

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Britany C.
I love this fabric softener because it makes my families clothing Abel great and feel so soft! And is gentle on the skin.
Kathryn S.
Detroit, MI
No static. Smells amazing. What more can I say? Its a great product to keep your clothes static free and smelling good.
Linda M.
Love these sheets. Scent lasted pretty long and was a good scent. Don't need to throw in a lot of sheets two are fine.
Amanda B.
Lenexa, KS
This keeps my clothes and closet smelling fresh for days! I love how it eliminates static also. It's super easy to use.
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
It softens well, but the scent is TOO STRONG. It burns my nostrils. It has worked well on damp musty towels, however.
Laura B.
Jordan
Love Snuggle Fabric Softener. Smells good and the smell lingers a few days. My clothes come out soft and static free.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
Snuggle fabric softener smells so good and they keep my clothes feeling soft and cozy. They are priced good too.
Rachel C.
la plume
Leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh after drying. The 105 sheets last me a super long time as well.
Nilded J.
My clothes smell amazing right after i use snuggle. Its amazing and super affordable. I recommend it to everyone.
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
These not only leave my laundry feeling incredibly soft, but it keeps them smelling clean and fresh for months!