Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 105 ct Box uploaded by Amber P.

Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 105 ct Box

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hannah H.
Conyers, GA
I love this brand ! The sheets have always worked well . They always leave an amazing scent on your clothes . And also make them soft .
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
Smells great. I break out very easily and it does not break me out. It's not that expensive but I wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Jani M.
I love these to put in the wash and in suitcases when I'm going on vacation. They make your clothes smell
Super clean and fresh.
Mason M.
Snuggle oh man I love anything they make . these are the best they make whatever is in the dryer smell amazing and feel so soft
Liz M.
Is the preferred fabric softener sheets in our house. The clothes are fragrant and soft after using it. So they are effective.
Erin C.
After using this, all of my clothes smelt soo fresh and lovely. They feel so soft and smooth, like they were never even washed.
Michelle H.
Gilbert, AZ
My favorite dryer sheets! I've tried other but always come back to these! The smell lasts Long and I'm complimented often!
Ashley N.
Long Beach, CA
My familys clothing is left so soft and smells pretty nice. Easy on my babys blankets which i love! Would highly recommend!
Shannon S.
Snuggle has been in my family ever simce I was a child. These fabric softner sheets leave my clothes fresh and non static.
Amanda Y.
Really liked the scent. I do think it keeps thing fresh a little longer than the others but they're really hard to find.