Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 105 ct Box uploaded by Amber P.

BY SNUGGLE

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
These smell very good and I think everyone should try them out for sure. I can't tell much of a difference though between this and the regular sheets.
Roxana B.
Bell Gardens, CA
I prefer the fabric softener sheets instead of the liquid, because sometimes the liquid tends to leave stains on my clothes that are hard to remove.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Love how these keep my clothes fresh and clean and super soft ive tried the liquid and the sheets and i deffly feel like the sheets work alot better
member-09730
This is my favorite brand of dryer sheets. It leaves behind a fresh scent, and doesn’t leave any static behind. It’s very effective for the price!
Norma A.
I love how it smells and how it stays in the clothes for a long time! It's also affordable and you can find it everywhere! I recommend to everyone
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
Smells so great. Leaves my clothes feeling soft. Box lasts me a long time. Very cheap at your local store. Very effective at keeping the lint away.
Jaime P.
Smartville, CA
My fave fabric softener ever! Always keeps the static out of the clothes and has the best scent. I could "snuggle" with my clean clothes all day!
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL
My younger family members love Snuggle Plus SuperFresh Fabric Siftener. They adore the cute bear on the cover of the box and it smells lovely.
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my favorite. Leaves my laundry smelling so good! I will never use anything other than this! Perfect product for an affordable price.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
In the snuggle brand, I buy the all light blue box. I'm honestly not sure what it is called. But it does smell so amazing. They work amazing.