Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 105 ct Box uploaded by Amber P.

BY SNUGGLE

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Roxana B.
Bell Gardens, CA
I prefer the fabric softener sheets instead of the liquid, because sometimes the liquid tends to leave stains on my clothes that are hard to remove.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Love how these keep my clothes fresh and clean and super soft ive tried the liquid and the sheets and i deffly feel like the sheets work alot better
Norma A.
I love how it smells and how it stays in the clothes for a long time! It's also affordable and you can find it everywhere! I recommend to everyone
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Smells so great. Leaves my clothes feeling soft. Box lasts me a long time. Very cheap at your local store. Very effective at keeping the lint away.
Jaime P.
Smartville, CA
My fave fabric softener ever! Always keeps the static out of the clothes and has the best scent. I could "snuggle" with my clean clothes all day!
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL
My younger family members love Snuggle Plus SuperFresh Fabric Siftener. They adore the cute bear on the cover of the box and it smells lovely.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
In the snuggle brand, I buy the all light blue box. I'm honestly not sure what it is called. But it does smell so amazing. They work amazing.
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my favorite. Leaves my laundry smelling so good! I will never use anything other than this! Perfect product for an affordable price.
Meg B.
Lenoir, NC
Amazing product!! Love how soft the make my clothes feel. One of the few clothes products I have used that haven't made me break out :-)
Hannah H.
Conyers, GA
I love this brand ! The sheets have always worked well . They always leave an amazing scent on your clothes . And also make them soft .