Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 105 ct Box uploaded by Amber P.

BY SNUGGLE

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Amy J.
Glendale, AZ
Snuggle keeps my laundry smelling great! I also use the sheets as in car air fresheners. The Plus Superfresh keeps clothing smelling fresh for longer and where I've needed to use two sheets of other brands, I only use one for the same effect.
Beverly Y.
Live Oak
O like the smell and the price I always keep them in My drawers and all My suitcases to keep them smelling fresh and clean . I do a lot of camping and put them under my mattress and sof a cushions to make the camper smell fresh
Ana T.
Castro Valley, CA
It's snugly soft and oh so fresh smelling! But if you have allergies you might want to wait until your allergies are better because I became more sensitive to the smell. That being said I still use this product and love it!
Ana S.
I love these dryer sheets it smells divine. They last so long and you don't need to bunch so much of it in the dryer for the smell you want because they're great.
Catherine S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Snuggle Plus SuperFresh Fabri Softener 105ct box works wonderful. They help make you clothes smell fresh and clean. Not very pricey. I would recommend this to buy. I would buy it myself.
pamela P.
Berryville, AR
When you forget to put the fabric softener in the washing machine, they are wonderful. They make the laundry smell great and almost as soft as if you remembered the liquid softener
LeighAnn C.
Lakeland, FL
I didn't like the smell of this one as well as I do the original snuggle. It claims to get out the "tougher odors" but I found that it works just the same as regular.
JoAnn K.
Dayton, OH
Snuggle fabric sheets are cost effective for my needs.
They make my clothes smell fresh for along time.
I use them in my car when I don't have air freshners
Lisa E.
Davie, FL
Ever since I bought them I keep buying them just because I live the smell and how soft makes my clothes when drying them. Hint:In towels works amazing. !
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
These smell very good and I think everyone should try them out for sure. I can't tell much of a difference though between this and the regular sheets.