Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 105 ct Box uploaded by Amber P.

BY SNUGGLE

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Jennifer J.
Southold, NY
I love Snuggle. As a little girl, I remember getting one of the Snuggle teddy bears when we bought some fabric softener one day, and I still have the bear somewhere. Now that I do my own laundry, Snuggle fabric softener sheets are essential in my dryer!
annie p.
All I do is throw a dryer sheet in the dryer with freshly washed clothes and they come out smelling and looking fantastic.They don't stick together and are so soft .I even put some in my drawers and it keeps my clothes smelling good longer .
Aly O.
I really like using dryer sheets to make the smell of my laundry fresher but have found that the fabric softener eliminates the need for dryer sheets all together! The price on the snuggle brand is average and I would recommend this.
Paige H.
I love fabric softeners but this one is pretty great. I love the fresh smell it leaves on all of my laundry that lasts for days! It's relatively affordable and does a wonderful job. I would most likely recommend this product.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
I have sensitive skin so I can only use certain types of fabric softener! This keeps my towels and clothes fresh for days! It's one of my favorites from the snuggle line! I use both liquid and sheets to soften!
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I love the smell of Snuggle. I used to buy the cheap store brand and my clothes, which were clean, still didn't smell fresh but I bought this and it worked very well. I will pay the extra for a better smell.
Jacqueline W.
These il keep a try fresh for a long time. When I wear flats or moccasins I put these in my socks for an all day freshness. Lol I also use them for my clothes. Keeps it smelled no clean. Would use again.
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
I like Snuggle brand fabric softener sheets as they always make my clothes smell wonderful when they come out of the dryer. This scent seems to work for me the best as it is not so overwhelming that it makes me sneeze. Some brands are too intense. This one is just right!
Abby N.
Kansas City, MO
These leave my clothes smelling fresh and clean. on top of that the scent last for days and the softness of my clothes is like a baby's bottom. my mother has used these since she was a teen. They're super affordable and this scent suits all. I would recommend
Luna G.
Bridgeport, CT
Not a huge fan of dryer sheets and this one has a bit of a heavy scent to it, but I only needed one sheet to soften even my large laundry loads. The clothes were static free. So all around, a good product.

back