Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 105 ct Box uploaded by Amber P.

BY SNUGGLE

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Brittani O.
We've tried out other brands, and I like them just fine, but something about snuggle makes these my favorite! They're so fresh smelling & they make our clothes feel sooo soft! I'd definitely recommend these!
Lauren C.
Northville, MI
This product is something I have used for a while. It works very well and I will continue to use it in the future. It is very effective and does its job well. It is also affordable and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole J.
I full time Rv and many places I do laundry at I would have to stop the washer during the cycle to add fabric softener , which creates quess work of when to stop and hoping it doesn't get directly on my fabric ! I started using dryer sheets only and I have no static when I fold , smell is amazing and a box last along time and coupons are available for them.
Victoria P.
I've only ever used dryer sheets so I can't compare to liquid but I LOVE these. I bought them because I had a coupon and I will never go back to my old sheets. These are stronger and the scent lasts much longer than my previous sheets. I love the scent and the price is affordable without a coupon as well.. highly recommend.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
With all the options we have out there for liquid fabric softeners, natural and alternative fabric softeners, sometimes I just want to do a normal load and throw it in the dryer with a reliable dryer sheet. Snuggle Plus SuperFresh is a great basic dryer sheet with results that are more than just basic.
Kara B.
chicago, IL
If you're looking for dryer sheets that will give you a super strong and lingering scent afterwards, these are for you! With other dryer sheets I would have to use a few for each load to be able to smell anything afterwards but I don't have that issue with these. They make my laundry smell super good and feel so soft!
Amy C.
I have for years used the snuggle dryer sheets. they make everything in my dryer smell great and the smell lasts. If i had a complaint it would be that dryer sheets of any kind stick to my clothes and if I don't think about finding it then I find one attached to my pants on a night out.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
I don't really care for snuggles laundry washed too much. However, their dryer sheets are exceptional! I just don't buy them as frequently because the quantities are very small, and a lot of times their product is not cost-effective compared to the other brands. Though overall it's an excellent and great product! I just wish I could get a snuggle bear I just don't know where to find one at.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I have always used Snuggle Fabric Softners, in my mind, there wasn't any other brand. I feel that will always stay that way, as I have never had a reason to look any where else. These are fairly priced and leave my clothes feeling soft while smelling amazing.
Jennifer J.
I love Snuggle. As a little girl, I remember getting one of the Snuggle teddy bears when we bought some fabric softener one day, and I still have the bear somewhere. Now that I do my own laundry, Snuggle fabric softener sheets are essential in my dryer!