Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 105 ct Box uploaded by Amber P.

BY SNUGGLE

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Lauren C.
Northville, MI
This product is something I have used for a while. It works very well and I will continue to use it in the future. It is very effective and does its job well. It is also affordable and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole J.
I full time Rv and many places I do laundry at I would have to stop the washer during the cycle to add fabric softener , which creates quess work of when to stop and hoping it doesn't get directly on my fabric ! I started using dryer sheets only and I have no static when I fold , smell is amazing and a box last along time and coupons are available for them.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Out of all the dryer sheets I've purchased in the past, these are my favorite!! They have such a strong, lasting scent. When the box arrived (I ordered them on Amazon), the entire box was smelling like freshly cleaned laundry! LOL. My husband and I were really impressed just by the scent of the box. When I use them in the dryer, our clothes always come out so soft and smelling good - also with NO static at all. Days later, when I take something out of the drawer, I can still smell this scent on them. That's how awesome they are!
Victoria P.
I've only ever used dryer sheets so I can't compare to liquid but I LOVE these. I bought them because I had a coupon and I will never go back to my old sheets. These are stronger and the scent lasts much longer than my previous sheets. I love the scent and the price is affordable without a coupon as well.. highly recommend.
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
With all the options we have out there for liquid fabric softeners, natural and alternative fabric softeners, sometimes I just want to do a normal load and throw it in the dryer with a reliable dryer sheet. Snuggle Plus SuperFresh is a great basic dryer sheet with results that are more than just basic.
Kara B.
If you're looking for dryer sheets that will give you a super strong and lingering scent afterwards, these are for you! With other dryer sheets I would have to use a few for each load to be able to smell anything afterwards but I don't have that issue with these. They make my laundry smell super good and feel so soft!
Amy C.
I have for years used the snuggle dryer sheets. they make everything in my dryer smell great and the smell lasts. If i had a complaint it would be that dryer sheets of any kind stick to my clothes and if I don't think about finding it then I find one attached to my pants on a night out.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
I don't really care for snuggles laundry washed too much. However, their dryer sheets are exceptional! I just don't buy them as frequently because the quantities are very small, and a lot of times their product is not cost-effective compared to the other brands. Though overall it's an excellent and great product! I just wish I could get a snuggle bear I just don't know where to find one at.
Alicia M.
This product has a fairly neutral scent compared to some other fabric sheets. The package comes with less sheets in comparison to other similar products. It gives the clothes a fresh, subtle scent. This may be a good product for people that become overwhelmed with the strong scents typically associated with dryer sheets. Overall it is a decent product...I am on my second purchase.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I have always used Snuggle Fabric Softners, in my mind, there wasn't any other brand. I feel that will always stay that way, as I have never had a reason to look any where else. These are fairly priced and leave my clothes feeling soft while smelling amazing.

Walmart