Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 105 ct Box uploaded by Amber P.

BY SNUGGLE

Max Freshness out of the dryer* see more...

Liz S.
blanchester
We have three dogs that live in our home with us and for awhile I was doing laundry 3-4 times a week just to keep our clothes smelling fresh. With this I only have to do it once. This is an amazing product.
Amber P.
Rigby, ID
I wish there was more stars, I am absolutely in love with this product. It is mandatory in my house to have this fabric softener. It gets any and every smell out of all of my laundry. The smell of this is amazing and the fragrance last for weeks, I love washing bed sheets with this fabric softener and feeling how soft it leaves them along with the wonderful smell. I have recommended this product over and over again and will continue to support this brand.
Charnita F.
DOTHAN, AL
Out of all the dryer sheets I've purchased in the past, these are my favorite!! They have such a strong, lasting scent. When the box arrived (I ordered them on Amazon), the entire box was smelling like freshly cleaned laundry! LOL. My husband and I were really impressed just by the scent of the box. When I use them in the dryer, our clothes always come out so soft and smelling good - also with NO static at all. Days later, when I take something out of the drawer, I can still smell this scent on them. That's how awesome they are!
Alicia M.
This product has a fairly neutral scent compared to some other fabric sheets. The package comes with less sheets in comparison to other similar products. It gives the clothes a fresh, subtle scent. This may be a good product for people that become overwhelmed with the strong scents typically associated with dryer sheets. Overall it is a decent product...I am on my second purchase.
Ana A.
Kissimmee , FL
When I dry my clothes I have to have this product in the dryer with my clothes it leaves behind a wonderful scent it leaves my clothes feeling silky smooth and it does a great job in removing any static from my clothes. This product is very affordable and very handy.
Krista D.
Wellsville, OH
I have liked Snuggle since I was a child. I remember watching the commercial with the bear and loved when my mom bought it. I now use it with my own kids. It's very affordable and has a great since. Even my husband, who is sensitive to detergents can use it. Love snuggle!
Yasmeen C.
Chester, PA
I love using these fabric softeners after I wash my clothes with downy I usually put two in the dryer and when the clothes are done drying there is a amazing smell that last for days.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
My mom uses this fabric softener and loves it because it does leave the laundry smelling very fresh and soft especially on hard to remove odors she says it works. You also do get a lot of sheets for the price so it is very reasonably priced.
Tiffany S.
These are my favorite dryer sheets ever! They smell so good and a little goes a long way. You don't have to throw 5 sheets in your dryer for the sheets to be effective. I would recommend these to every person... I purchased at Walmart for $4.97.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I really like this scent I think that it is neutral but still has a fresh scent to it, it is not too strong but it is strong enough. It gets the clothes very soft and very nice smelling. I would purchase this product again.