Snuggle Plus SuperFresh (164 oz, 155 loads) uploaded by Carolina C.Snuggle Plus SuperFresh (164 oz, 155 loads) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY SNUGGLE

NEW Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ features the snuggly softness you love, plus new odor-eliminating technology! It doesn't just mask tough odors, it helps eliminate them and releases snuggly freshness. Snuggle® PLUS SuperFresh™ is the first-ever fabric conditioner designed to help eliminate tough odors and keep your favorites fresh. Each container lasts for 155 loads when used as directed. A convenient no-mess dispenser and dosing cup is included to measure for all load sizes. Snuggle liquid fabric softener is HE compatible, meaning it is safe to use in all types of washing machines. see more...

Joshua M.
Antioch, IL
I love this stuff I wash all my blankets and sheets using this the nice scent makes my rooms in my house smell amazing I would definitely recommend anyone to purchase this product and I will buy this product again and again
Carolina C.
Copiague, NY
Me gusta su olor y la suavidad que deja en la ropa sin apelmazar. Lo recomiendo para todas aquellas personas que les guste sentir la ropa suave al tacto y desprenda un perfume agradable y duradero. Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 95 fl. oz. Jug
Kayla R.
Las vegas , NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Snuggle really makes you want to snuggle, The scents are all so sweet and pleasant but no where over powering or nauseating. I do love how Snuggle is fairly priced but find that the scent does not stay in for very long. I would say a week or so in the closet hung up tops before the scent fades.
Casey H.
Bellingham
This was a great product! My child occasionally has bed wetting accidents and I bought this product to try and eliminate the tough urine smell from his sheets and I'm glad I did! This worked wonders along with the dryer sheets! The fresh smell is amazing and lasts a very long time!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this softener with extra freshness! I'm a smoker and this gets the smoke out of my clothes & leaves me with a lasting freshness that can't be beat! Your clothes will also be very soft and won't be worn out like you see without fabric protection... It's simply great stuff!
Sarah B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Snuggle is the only way to go when it comes to fabric softeners! I love how it smells and doesn't cause any harsh reactions to my husbands sensitive skin so that's a plus. It's always a great price and when it's on sale, it's even better! Great product - great value.
Lauren B.
Riverside
Snuggle is usually one of my goto's but this didn't work as well as I had hoped it would. It was a little on the pricey side but I decided to trust it anyway. It gave clothes a good clean and nice smell but nothing spectacular. I would recommend but not 100%
Jillian B.
Englewood
Good and clean smelling. Leaves the laundry soft. I wish they had container that you could just buy re fills for so you dont have to buy a new bottle every time. If you can find a coupon and it on sale you get good deals over all its affordable.
Marilia F.
Marlborough MA
WOW! This product is amazing! It leaves all of our clothes smelling so nice! If you want your hubby to help you with laundry, you just need to use this. My hubby now offers to fold the clothes from the dryer just so he can smell the clothes. hahaha.
Alishba S.
New Windsor, NY
Great value ! Amazing smell that lasts me forever. Clothes will have a fresh smell weeks after washing. Especially the clothes that sit in a drawer for a while! Definitely recommend it ! The size plus the use you get of one is definitely worth it