Snuggle Plus SuperFresh (164 oz, 155 loads) uploaded by Carolina C.Snuggle Plus SuperFresh (164 oz, 155 loads) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY SNUGGLE

NEW Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ features the snuggly softness you love, plus new odor-eliminating technology! It doesn't just mask tough odors, it helps eliminate them and releases snuggly freshness. Snuggle® PLUS SuperFresh™ is the first-ever fabric conditioner designed to help eliminate tough odors and keep your favorites fresh. Each container lasts for 155 loads when used as directed. A convenient no-mess dispenser and dosing cup is included to measure for all load sizes. Snuggle liquid fabric softener is HE compatible, meaning it is safe to use in all types of washing machines. see more...

Carolina C.
Copiague, NY
Me gusta su olor y la suavidad que deja en la ropa sin apelmazar. Lo recomiendo para todas aquellas personas que les guste sentir la ropa suave al tacto y desprenda un perfume agradable y duradero. Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ Fabric Softener 95 fl. oz. Jug
Sarah B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Snuggle is the only way to go when it comes to fabric softeners! I love how it smells and doesn't cause any harsh reactions to my husbands sensitive skin so that's a plus. It's always a great price and when it's on sale, it's even better! Great product - great value.
Lauren B.
Riverside, CA
Snuggle is usually one of my goto's but this didn't work as well as I had hoped it would. It was a little on the pricey side but I decided to trust it anyway. It gave clothes a good clean and nice smell but nothing spectacular. I would recommend but not 100%
Marilia F.
Marlborough MA
WOW! This product is amazing! It leaves all of our clothes smelling so nice! If you want your hubby to help you with laundry, you just need to use this. My hubby now offers to fold the clothes from the dryer just so he can smell the clothes. hahaha.
Alishba S.
New Windsor, NY
Great value ! Amazing smell that lasts me forever. Clothes will have a fresh smell weeks after washing. Especially the clothes that sit in a drawer for a while! Definitely recommend it ! The size plus the use you get of one is definitely worth it
Mia Colleen G.
LAWNDALE, CA
It's already 6-7 months since I bought this and it's halfway full! With a big family and stinky kid/teen clothes...this certainly makes them smell FRESH!!! I like to let the clothes soak for 10min in warm water before finishing up the load!
Lauren E.
My husband coaches football and this he made a world of difference with his smelly gym clothes. It take care of the Oder but doesn't cover it up with something equally floral and revolting. It makes everything fresh and clean again.
Shelby M.
This stuff is amazing. My clothes are soft and they smell wonderful. I usually have to use more than the recommended amount but it with this a little goes a long way and my clothes continue to smell and feel great days after washing.
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my favorite fabric softener. It makes clothes super soft but also keeps them smelling great. Most importantly it is very affordable and is easily found at grocery stores and target. Would 100% recommend. You won't be disappointed!!
Champa N.
Merced
This is my new favorite fabric softener. I do laundry for boys, so their clothes always come back smelly and no other fabric softener has been able to take away the smells, but this one has made their clothes smell the best!!!