Snuggle Plus SuperFresh

by Snuggle

NEW Snuggle® Plus SuperFresh™ features the snuggly softness you love, plus new odor-eliminating technology! It doesn't just mask tough odors, it helps eliminate them and releases snuggly freshness. Snuggle® PLUS SuperFresh™ is the first-ever fabric conditioner designed to help eliminate tough odors and keep your favorites fresh. Each container lasts for 155 loads when used as directed. A convenient no-mess dispenser and dosing cup is included to measure for all load sizes. Snuggle liquid fabric softener is HE compatible, meaning it is safe to use in all types of washing machines.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snuggle Plus SuperFresh!
Tecla M.
Holtsville, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Great smelling. Scent lasts for about a month, even if left in a draw or closet. I used in combination with the same scent dryer sheets. Available at BJ Wholesale Club.
Megan S.
House Springs, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
The only fabric softener I will purchase! I love all snuggle products for their quality and price. Leave my clothes super soft and smelling fantastic for days. Very affordable, I can always find it. Doesn't stain or no build up on clothes.
Brittany S.
Felton, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the scent of this liquid detergent and also the dryer sheets. Paired together is perfect! The clothes come out smelling so fresh and stay that way! Great price.
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
este detergente es super fresco y bueno para lavar las ropas de mi bebe. las deja suave, con olor suave y super limpias. 100% garantizado.
Tami B.
Works superbly. Great scent that doesn’t fade. Softens my laundry and removes static. I’ve watered it down using 2/3 Snuggle and 1/3 water as it is a bit thick. It still works amazingly. And helps stretch out our softener a bit longer.
Sarah J.
Greensburg
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product has a very strong scent which is amazing. It softens your clothes and the scent last for a long time. It does do its job.
Mindy L.
Mandeville, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Use this on occasion. Works well and easy to find. Smells great! My boy have allergies and have never broken out in hives from this so that is a plus!!
Brandi H.
La Mesa
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff is my favorite for washing my bedding. Two humans and two puppies in a bed it can get pretty stinky and the stuff really helps freshen up a little. Totally recommend it
SaSha B.
I love how strong the scent is on this product! It doesn't take much to go along way! Our local Walmart doesn't always carry if so when they do I buy two!
Carolina C.
Copiague, NY
Snuggle Plus SuperFresh uploaded by Carolina C.
Me gusta su olor y la suavidad que deja en la ropa sin apelmazar. Lo recomiendo para todas aquellas personas que les guste sentir la ropa suave al tacto y desprenda un perfume agradable y duradero. Snuggle Plus SuperFresh

Looking for your answer?