Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesSnuggle
Plus Fabric Conditioner, Spring Burst Scent (155 Loads, 164oz)

Snuggle Plus Fabric Conditioner, Spring Burst Scent (155 Loads, 164oz.)

by Snuggle

Enjoy the Snuggle you love with specially formulated technology that attacks tough odors like body, pet and outdoor smells. Each container lasts for 155 loads when used as directed. A convenient, no-mess dispenser and dosing cup are included for measuring all load sizes. Snuggle liquid fabric softener is HE compatible, meaning it is safe to use in all types of washing machines.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snuggle Plus Fabric Conditioner, Spring Burst Scent (155 Loads, 164oz.)!
Kelly H.
Old Saybrook, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love the smell of snuggle products!! We wash a lot of laundry so its important to keep it fresh and new looking. Snuggle does that!
Adriana  T.
Laredo, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My first time using it and I’m in love!! First I buy the sheets and I definitely have to buy this , the smell stays ,and calm me I don’t know why 🤔
Jennifer  H.
Connellsville, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this! It seems to have more staying power than the original. I use free and clear detergent, so this is the only thing making our clothes smell fresh and clean. I’ve always used Snuggle liquid, but so glad I found this particular scent!!!! It’s soooooo good!
Rukhsana  K.
Bellerose, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Snuggle Plus Fabric Conditioner, Spring Burst Scent (155 Loads, 164oz.) uploaded by Rukhsana  K.
Snuggle® Ultra™ Blue Sparkle® Liquid Fabric Softener - smells so nice and softy conditions and softens clothes. feels great to wear soft clothes after washes. smells great.
Trang F.
Prattville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Snuggle Plus Fabric Conditioner is a great fabric softener. It dissolves into the water so quickly and doesn’t leave any residue. The scent is Spring Burst is a wonderful scent. The scent is very long lasting. The clothes are always soft after being washing.
Rochelle P.
Bridgeport, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I Love ❤ snuggle! It makes my clothes smell so fresh and soft. I only use this product for my clothes. I highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?