Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Cover - King [King] uploaded by Emily H.

BY SNUGGLE-PEDIC

Review (1)
Emily H.
After I was in a bad car accident I needed a pillow that supported my neck during the night. I searched though many reviews on pillows until I came across this amazing pillow. Yes, the pillow is more on the expensive side, but if you get it through Amazon it's about 1/3 of the marked price. When the pillow arrives it is deflated and rolled up like a little burrito. I let it sit out for about an hour and then I put it in the dryer on low for about 5 minutes and it was super fluffy after! The main reason why I love this pillow so much is that because it's shredded memory foam you can mold it to where ever you need more (or less) support. I find that I don't wake up in the middle of the night in pain to readjust my pillows. Also, if the pillow isn't enough the company behind the pillow is amazing. There is a 20 year guarantee on it and you have a 90 day satisfaction guarantee. This means that when you get your pillow if you need more or less filling you can just send it to them and they will add/take out some of the filling. I love this pillow so much that I am getting my hubby one as well!