Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesDryer Sheets & BallsSnuggle
Snuggle Original Fresh Spring Flowers Dryer Sheets

Snuggle® Original Fresh Spring Flowers® Dryer Sheets

by Snuggle

Snuggle® Fresh Spring Flowers® fabric dryer sheets freshen, soften, control static, and help reduce wrinkles! Our Fresh Spring Flowers® scent is inspired by a meadow of fresh spring flowers with layers of freesia and fruit scents balanced by field floral notes to delight your senses.

How is this product ?, the aroma is strong?
Start your review of Snuggle® Original Fresh Spring Flowers® Dryer Sheets!
S V.
Crandon, WI
I only use dryer sheets and try to switch each time. These are good. Ivevtriedvthrm all
Andrea B.
Carrollton, TX
One of my favorite dryer sheets to use. It makes my clothes smell so good. If you love a floral scent these are the dryer sheets for you.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Snuggle® Original Fresh Spring Flowers® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Anna M.
I like Snuggle. These fabric softener sheets are easy to use and work great. The packaging is also adorable which is typical for this brand. Best of all, these sheets were very affordable. I purchased it at Big Lots.
Ozge C.
This smells soooooo good and lasts forever !!!!! I don't buy another brand even when i cant this brand amazing !!!!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
Love all snuggles dryer sheets but the fresh spring flower fragrance is the best to me. No improvement needed with this product. Recommend others to try this product. Price is very affordable. I will continue to use this product.
Becki A.
Milford, OH
I like these snuggle sheets. The fresh spring flowers scent is very pleasant. It makes my towels smell fresh, softens, and does help with static electricity. They are affordable. The box advertises 30 days of freshness. I think that's a stretch. I still would recommend these.
Naomi L.
This smells so good and it makes my clothes feel so soft!! love it!! And cheap !!!!!!!
Ivy J.
Lancaster, CA
I remember these dryer sheets from my grade school days. I loved the commercials with the cuddly bear. These dryer sheets make your clothes smell fresh and feel soft for days. I love fresh fragrances, because they can improve one's mood. No one wants wrinkled clothes!
Dayanara P.
Fort Hood, TX
El olor que tiene es espectacular, es fascinante.... Dura mucho tiempo en la ropa, es recomendable al 100
Kayla M.
Cleveland, TN
I love this brand. The dryer sheets smell great. I throw one in the dryer every time I do a load. Never go without it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...