Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets

Snuggle® Blue Sparkle® fabric softener dryer sheets freshen, soften, control static, and help reduce wrinkles! Our Blue Sparkle® scent is a fresh and clean blend of white floral and bright green citrus notes.

what other dryer sheets brands keep there scent? Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets ?
How many should I use ? Is it a long lasting sent ?
How good are these? Lmk ‼️
Start your review of Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets!
Product Highlights
Snuggle is the best dryer sheets ever I love the smell I like to dry my clothes and the scent last a long time.in reviews
...smell great and the scent lasts I even put these in my dresser to keep my clothes smelling fresh I like to change up the scents depending on what mood I am in when shopping but the blue sparkle is my favorite in reviews
The scent lasts forever.in reviews
They keep my laundry smelling fresh for days!in reviews
I like these dryer sheets cause are cheaply priced and make your laundry smell great. in reviews
Natasha S.
Reed City, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Natasha S.
I love this scent I also love that it takes static cling out of my laundry. This time of year is awful for static cling
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Candi W.
I am a huge Fan of Snuggle I stick to the original scent of Blue Sparkle. It’s amazing how soft my clothes get and don’t get me started on the smell—- Heaven on earth!! I’ve tried the liquid but I prefer the sheets. 💙💙💙
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that it takes the static out of my clothes and make them smell so good! It really does the job and will buy again! It was so cheap and pretty much always on sale! It’s perfect if you have sensitive skin because it doesn’t cause my daughter’s skin to be irritated! She is 3 so it’s perfect for babies and toddlers too!
shaniki B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets uploaded by shaniki B.
I love the smell of these bounce sheets. It has the laundry room smelling so good. The smell last a very long time & I don't like running out so I have to buy plenty. Very affordable. My household big six girls &,my husband. Yes I recommend my kids to get their own lol
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Target
Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets are your guarantee for soft fluffy cuddly clothes towels sheets anything you wash!! In my opinion the softness lasts for several days (when using with towels and sheets) my clothes always smell so nice I can feel confident I’m smelling nicely even while social distancing 😄
Kristina A.
Boardman
This is the only dryer sheet I use now. I love the smell of snuggle dyer sheets. My clothes come out of the dryer smelling like a hug. The closet smells like love for days. I buy them with coupons when they go on sale so that I keep stocked up and even use them in stinky shoes and gym bags, and under the seats in my car as an air freshener. They are worth every single penny but a steal on sale or with coupon. They are available everywhere, grocery stores, big box stores, ware house stores, drug stores, convenient store. Go get a box right now if you haven't tried them. They will change your life.
Stefo S.
This is one of my favorite dryer sheets ever!! The smell of them are so comforting and fresh. It leaves my clothes smelling really good...with no static. They are super affordable and not expensive at all. Definitely recommended ❤❤
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Autumn F.
I’ve always used Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets for my laundry! It leaves my clothes fresh and clean coming out of the dryer. I pick mine up from BJ's Wholesale Club!
Belen B.
Fairfax, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Belen B.
I take care of Tow children And it’s their favorite 😍 they love the smell so much that now I got it for me
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
Snuggle® Original Blue Sparkle® Dryer Sheets uploaded by Yessica N.
Snuggle's Original Blue Sparkle scent is a fresh, clean blend of citrus notes of bright white and green flowers that nestle into warm notes of wood and soft musk for long-lasting, comforting freshness your family will love. You can also use them in suitcases and cars to make them smell fresh.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...