BY SNUGGLE

• Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can'...2 Answers
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Love the smell!! Leaves you clothes smelling nice and clean. The smell stays on for a long time.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
This smells so delicious. I like to use this every time I do my laundry. It leaves my clothes smelling amazing for a a while.
luisana m.
espectacular para dejar suave la ropa, sobre todo la de los bebes. me encanta mucho la presentacion, es delicado el olor
Breonica D.
Very good clean scent. Works excellent with my arm and hammer everyday detergent. Doesnt bother my 1 year olds skin wich is a plus. Would recommend this product.
Jessica O.
Saugus, MA
Smells great. Clothes feel soft and fresh. Reasonably priced. Last a good amount of time.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I must begin buy saying, I buy fabric softener for the smell first and then hope it makes my clothes feel soft. I use it in my prewash and in my wash cycle to make the smell more permanent. I love this soft, delicate smell of creme jojoba essence, the only downfall it is hard to find in stores consistently.
Victoria V.
One of my favorite products from snuggles brand, leaves clothes smelling really good and soft
Sharah  S.
Love this fabric softner! Great price,great smell, and my clothes are always soft.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I love snuggle fabric softener and this smells wonderful, I am picky with smells and this one is a good one
Savannah D.
Whenever I was my clothes with this softness, my clothes just smell so good after uses this product. Also comparing to other softners, my clothes come out very soft and feel gentle.
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem to find at any retailers in my area.