BY SNUGGLE

• Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can'...2 Answers
Keisha W.
Richmond, VA
I love this. Laundry comes out fresh smelling and soft. Lavender is my favorite.
Alma C.
lakeside, CA
My favorite! Ahhhh love it! It smells amazing ❤ one of the only softners i use
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
I really liked this one. I haven't seen it since the last time I bought it.
Laura V.
I love smells like vanilla or any other product that makes my clothes, my house, my room, ... smell good. Air fresheners are the products I use most, those that have essences in boats. If you clean the clothes with this product you will have that type of smell daily in your whole wardrobe, and the best thing of all is that it does not leave the smell at any moment.
Vita B.
I just love this product. I get upset when I go the store and there is none on the shelf even if I didn't plan to buy any. (my husband laughs every time I go around the corner of the isle to see if it is there. I love the smell and it really does last in the clothes.
Shadia A.
Love this product. I always wash my clothes with this. It has such a nice smell. It really gets the dirt out. It depends how many clothes you put in the wash. It is quite affordable.
Savannah D.
Whenever I was my clothes with this softness, my clothes just smell so good after uses this product. Also comparing to other softners, my clothes come out very soft and feel gentle.
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire
Love the smell this leaves my clothes after I've washed them. It leaves your clothes soft and the smell lasts all day even whilst you wear it!
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like this softener because it has a soothing scent that is relaxing when curling up in a freshly dried blanket at night.
Kitty M.
me gusta como deja la ropa de suave y el olor de limpio también , cuando es necesario comprar siempre escojo de esa marca
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem to find at any retailers in my area.