BY SNUGGLE

• Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can'...2 Answers
Kayla C.
Omaha, NE
Smells amazing ... and makes clothes so soft 😍 I have to be careful cause I have sensitive skin but this is great
Yasmine R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love using it on the kids blankets it leaves it so soft and perfect for them it not a strong smell for them
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I love snuggle fabric softener and this smells wonderful, I am picky with smells and this one is a good one
Tammy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Smells good and helps keep my clothes from becoming harsh and rough on my skin. I would purchase it again.
Sudikshya D.
Euless, TX
I really like smell of this Creme Jojoba liquid Softener. It really leaves clothes soft after each wash.
Maria L.
I love the smell of Snuggle. They make your clothes smell clean and lovely. Never experienced any stains.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
I love the smell of this it is amazing I prefer the packs in the soft met but I will use the liquid too!
Emily T.
Groves, TX
Smells so amazingly good. Keeps fabrics soft and clean and works wonderfully. Love this fabric softener
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this softener in my kids clothes. I love the smell and the feeling that leaves on the clothes.
Mia G.
New Braunfels, TX
I love the way this smells I have gone through so many bottles and I have the nicest smelling clothes
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem to find at any retailers in my area.