BY SNUGGLE

• Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can'...2 Answers
Xiomara B.
Alexandria, VA
My favorite scent out of all of them. Very pleasant smell with a hint of vanilla. I love the way it makes me clothes smell and feel.
Vanessa W.
Evansville, IN
great product!!! and the smell is amazing and last forever in clothing!! I definitely recommend this product for future shoppers.
amanda f.
Me and my mother love this I wish my mom would get this app instead she uses mine lol thank u so much u are a true gift from God
Robin C.
Central Point, OR
Snuggle leaves my clothes so soft and bouncy for days. I love how the smell stays on for weeks. There is no static cling also.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
This smells so delicious. I like to use this every time I do my laundry. It leaves my clothes smelling amazing for a a while.
Kiera P.
Kings Park, NY
great i really love this product so much i hate writing these why am i doing this omg. please please please make this stop
Cherie H.
Pittsburgh
Love love love this product! Makes the clothes stay fresh in the closet for weeks! I will continue to buy this product.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
I always always always buy snuggle fabric softener! It smells so so so good and makes our clothes soft and fluffy!
Natasha P.
Franklin, NC
Oh my gosh this is the best smell ever! Makes my clothes so soft and smell so good!! Definetly will use this alot!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This has a warm scent to hit. I'm always getting compliments when I use this. There is really no need for perfume
Jana v.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I find this product. I'm dying to try but can't seem to find at any retailers in my area.